Convoy Trucking App[For Android]

Started by Rahail, July 03, 2013, 04:53

Supreme

Quote from: Shake on August 06, 2013, 02:06
Quote from: Hobo on August 06, 2013, 02:04
Quote from: Polaco on August 06, 2013, 01:26
Quote from: Sveki on July 09, 2013, 23:26
$2.000.000 for a Rhino? You got a deal!

Seriously though, app looks and works great. :)
If you buy a Rhino but can't pay it,bank don't will come removes it from you,you have a RHINO :itroll::biggrin:
[spoiler]Lets go buy Rhino's[/spoiler]
I have absolutely no idea what you just tried to say.
If you buy a Rhino but you can't pay for it, the bank won't come to remove it from you, so you'll keep the Rhino (?)

I think he means: if you buy a rhino and have a debt, the bank will not worry about the debt because you have a rhino (to kill them)

Polaco

Quote from: Supreme on August 06, 2013, 06:59

If you buy a Rhino but can't pay it,bank don't will come removes it from you,you have a RHINO :itroll::biggrin:
If you buy a Rhino but you can't pay for it, the bank won't come to remove it from you, so you'll keep the Rhino (?)

I think he means: if you buy a rhino and have a debt, the bank will not worry about the debt because you have a rhino (to kill them)
Exactly,and yes,you keep the Rhino to kill them
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

sardarji

Quote from: Polaco on August 06, 2013, 16:22
Quote from: Supreme on August 06, 2013, 06:59

Exactly,and yes,you keep the Rhino to kill them
:pokerface:

Joshy

Mick should try integrating the "server info" section of forum in the app, 10 recent posts in server info board can be retrieved with this URL;

http://forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=.xml;sa=recent;board=1;limit=10
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

mick88

Quote from: Joshy on August 08, 2013, 16:05
Mick should try integrating the "server info" section of forum in the app, 10 recent posts in server info board can be retrieved with this URL;

http://forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=.xml;sa=recent;board=1;limit=10

Good idea, I already started working on intergrating forum's RSS Feed into the app, this could be the next step.

CuteOLDE

Team Warp Speed United

kukimaki

Damn, man. The only thing I keep thinking about ever since I joined CT is how enormous amount of money you are able to earn by working at the proper firm with all this IT knowledge you have. As I see impossible is nothing, you only don't do whatever you don't want to or don't have time for. Really, have all my respect.

Shinky

good app, but a search button for search players would be useful...

PiNky[CrO]

Can mick add to we can see our profile score on server,something like web site? That be good for all

Rahail

Quote from: Mrky[CRO] on August 16, 2013, 09:53
Can mick add to we can see our profile score on server,something like web site? That be good for all
you mean this?

PiNky[CrO]

Yes that is ok but problem is in list i am 900 on scoretable u are in first 50 playrs u faind your profile in few sec i faind my in ,1 min

iJeanPaul

It's an awesome app but I got some suggestions:

- A full map (maybe with that you can see live where everyone is (idk if it can be done))
- Where you can test a car and where the dealer is on a map
- Where the house is that is for sale on a map
- Searching members
- Logging into your own account

But I know you're still improving and updating but I thought maybe just say it XD

Benny

You can do all that what you listed here: go on convoy trucking. net on your phone and you will have everything same as on pc.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Shubham Mittal

Undercover

Finally, there's an official application on Android

Nice application, I'll download it very soon.