News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Suggest a game

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, June 26, 2013, 01:31

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Twido on June 26, 2013, 10:51
Warface (really nice PvE gaming + it has PvP. Weapons you buy are unlimited(there are no days)),
artict combat (Has a nice PvE and PvP mode including a survival where aliens come attack you. I like that one),
combat arms(You know this probably).

You can try arma 2 free! i liked it, but i don't play it much. It has multiplayer thingy but isn't included with the Day Z mod. You need another arma 2 for it

Or! Try modern warfare 2 , torrented ofcrouse :3. I have it, it has an awsome multiplayer mode. Modern warfare 2 doesn't require such high specs, i can run easly like 60-70fps which this fucked up laptop
Warface from what I saw on youtube you can play it only online? I didn't find any offline video.
About Modern Warfare 2, I have played it already, twice lol xD
I think I will download Arma 2, it's good one :P

Quote from: Vinny on June 26, 2013, 10:54
What you're asking unfortunately requires a better system
I know my PC isn't "the best" but...

Quote from: Benny on June 26, 2013, 11:02
GTA San Andreas bro.
:ukiddn:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Twido

Quote from: brane on June 26, 2013, 11:05
Quote from: Twido on June 26, 2013, 10:51
Warface (really nice PvE gaming + it has PvP. Weapons you buy are unlimited(there are no days)),
artict combat (Has a nice PvE and PvP mode including a survival where aliens come attack you. I like that one),
combat arms(You know this probably).

You can try arma 2 free! i liked it, but i don't play it much. It has multiplayer thingy but isn't included with the Day Z mod. You need another arma 2 for it

Or! Try modern warfare 2 , torrented ofcrouse :3 . I have it, it has an awsome multiplayer mode. Modern warfare 2 doesn't require such high specs, i can run easly like 60-70fps which this fucked up laptop
Warface from what I saw on youtube you can play it only online? I didn't find any offline video.
About Modern Warfare 2, I have played it already, twice lol xD
I think I will download Arma 2, it's good one :P

Actually Warface is only online, With PvE i mean co-op , so you have like 4 players (real ppl) and against bots. the PvE in warface is so that you've to complete missions, i like that

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Supreme

Bruno_2MLG4CT

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Marccc

Call of Duty United Offensive, Real world war 2 shooter without any fucking modern options.
Just the rifle and use your skills. Just real as it is, no helping tools and upgrades.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

From what I saw Arma 2 and COD United Offensive seems best for me. I will have a breakfast now, when I get back I'll search for torrenting links and choose which one to download. Thanks :D

Spekter

Quote from: brane on June 26, 2013, 10:41
So I checked all games' gameplays and Left 4 Dead just sucks.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Sveki on June 26, 2013, 11:36
So I checked all games' gameplays and Left 4 Dead just sucks.

But, Zombies  :ohgod:

Twido

Quote from: brane on June 26, 2013, 11:20
From what I saw Arma 2 and COD United Offensive seems best for me. I will have a breakfast now, when I get back I'll search for torrenting links and choose which one to download. Thanks :D
arma 2 has a free one, check out on their website
http://www.arma2.com/free

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

DJ_Smashon

Pizza Delivery v0.2 :)
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Nate

You really cant play any current FPS games with that gpu... If you had a better gpu, the rest of your system is able to run Arma 3 and i've heard good things about that. However, you CAN play Arma 2, which is from 2009, has decently good visuals.
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Supreme

TheGame

Let me solve your problem...
Sell PES and buy FIFA .. Problem solved! :)
Pes sucks balls .. fifa rocks the boat!!! :D

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: TheGame on June 26, 2013, 18:48
Let me solve your problem...
Sell PES and buy FIFA .. Problem solved! :)
Pes sucks balls .. fifa rocks the boat!!! :D
It's becoming annoying.

Matias

Matias, is CS GO only online. btw, why you didn't challenge me on CS 1.6 year ago when I was real pro to kick ya ass :P

Yes, CS GO has tournaments, where you play for medals, achievements, you can also play against bots, just like counter strike 1.6, and cs go looks way better :D

You should try it when theres a free weekend at steam if you think you will not like it. There was one 3 weeks ago :P