what is heading my way in the next 24-48 hours

Started by Rainbow, June 21, 2013, 09:35

Rainbow

http://bit.ly/12PC45V

I am the luckiest person ever... This week has been amazing!

Start the week off by my niece falling out the window and falling 8 feet and spent the next two days in the hospital only to have this to finish off the week.

My city has issued a local state of alert to go along with the provincial one.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Meh, as Nate said, you simply can't win in this world...
Feel sorry for you :/

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Supreme

bazingashane0

I hope you will be okay for you and your family and this won't affect you that much. I never have been in bad flooding myself but I imagine it would be dangerous and scary

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

sardarji

Damn :-/ I hope u and your family will be ok.

Marccc

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Shake

Aw... I hope everything gets sorted out and you and your family are ok :/

Ethan

thats some rapidly moving water... stay safe

Rainbow

Update:

As of 1 pm today they will be declaring a state of emergency and evacuation of the people in the lower parts of the city will be evacuated. As an update from the people keeping their on the river and it's path of destruction throughout most of southern alberta, they are now predicting the river to rise well over the bridges going over the river and the River is expected to hit flows of 6,000 cubic meters per second.

Twido

i've never had sth like this. Water isn't close to me, i live in the higher parts of the city. Goodluck Rainbow!!!

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Twido on June 21, 2013, 20:19
i've never had sth like this. Water isn't close to me, i live in the higher parts of the city. Goodluck Rainbow!!!
I live in a village, it gets almost every year flooded, the biggest river in Macedonia is passing through. But anyway, I live high in the village and I am never flooded. If I was flooded, 90% of whole village would be completely under water :P

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Batman[UK]

I hope you're okay and your family is too

Dobby

Hope you're ok :)

If you'd like. i'll come there, fart, and the water will go :o
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on June 22, 2013, 01:58

dobby, that would just cause another natural (none of your farts are natural) disaster that they wouldnt need

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on June 22, 2013, 02:21
Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on June 22, 2013, 01:58

dobby, that would just cause another natural (none of your farts are natural) disaster that they wouldnt need

It would get rid of the nasty water :D
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on June 22, 2013, 03:17
It would get rid of the nasty water :D

it would cause a HAZMAT area in which people wouldnt be able to return for four years

Rainbow

The Red circle is where the C-train tunnel that runs under downtown calgary is.

As of now a total of four bodies have been recovered including an elderly woman's who was found trapped inside her home today. Countless more people unaccounted for, countless amounts of people who have lost everything.

Winkle