New houses

Started by Rockey, June 11, 2013, 17:47

Rockey

Im always looking out for new houses in the map after i had huge response on a topic i made, practically everyone agreed more houses with different slots.. I found these a konali said to sugest them, they are in a great location with easy parking  :D
I would suggest anywhere from 4-7slots for each of these, there is plenty of space here for many cars. Also if the range was large enough they could park around the side with bigger things like trucks (by the side i mean near the garages)

Some of these here are already houses, Its the black doors on the left im suggesting get added  :)

Read the chat in the 4th image  :biggrin: :lol:

martata14

Konali looks like a pimp from Amsterdam :D

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Konali

You got my permission to post /move this to the suggestions board.
We generally have a rule that players cant suggest new houses, but this is primarly to prevend spam topics:)
all that has to happen here is add a house icon and parking size and thats it:)
Normally things have to be editted or added to make it a house:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rockey

Moved. Only posted here due to permission for konali! ;)

Supreme

Dobby

Quote from: Konali on June 11, 2013, 22:05
You got my permission to post /move this to the suggestions board.
We generally have a rule that players cant suggest new houses, but this is primarly to prevend spam topics:)
Normally things have to be editted or added to make it a house:)

+1 to the idea, but isnt it a big wrong, that only admins can suggest houses, but normal players cannot?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

We generally have a rule that players cant suggest new houses, but this is primarily to prevent spam topics:)

dobby I think you misread it.. you can suggest housing but it cant lead to a suggestions war on every single place being suggested as a house as we currently have over 420+ 1 slot houses for sale and since alot of people who do have higher slots are currently on the watch list.

Rockey

Quote from: Ethan on June 11, 2013, 23:59
We generally have a rule that players cant suggest new houses, but this is primarily to prevent spam topics:)

dobby I think you misread it.. you can suggest housing but it cant lead to a suggestions war on every single place being suggested as a house as we currently have over 420+ 1 slot houses for sale and since alot of people who do have higher slots are currently on the watch list.

Ethans explained it well here, we dont allow players to suggest houses however konali allowed me to because he agrees these houses would be simple and easy to add  :D

iDarkRain

There are some houses in The Valley should also add:

Rockey

Quote from: iRedDawn on June 12, 2013, 23:43

These where planned to be added as far as I know  :)

Ethan

there would be no room for parking so a 2-3 slot house with 0 parking??? that doesnt sound right

Weasel

Davicin it's a nice bitch :D how much /hour xD

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Ethan on June 13, 2013, 00:32

there would be no room for parking so a 2-3 slot house with 0 parking??? that doesnt sound right

say what? there's sure enough space for cars

Benny

Quote from: SzajmoN on June 13, 2013, 14:58
Quote from: Ethan on June 13, 2013, 00:32

say what? there's sure enough space for cars
There is room, me and Konali made them so that this houses can be 3/4 slor very easy.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Davicin.

Quote from: Weasel on June 13, 2013, 04:52
Davicin it's a nice bitch :D how much /hour xD
:lol:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.