bank interest showed in /bank command

Started by ngula, May 29, 2013, 11:40

ngula

I would suggest the ability to see in the command / bank an estimate of the interest that will accrue to collect. Here's an example: you have [amount in the bank] deposited in the bank and you will receive [interest] in X days. Or a command /interests me tell you how much interest you have accrued since the last payment.
What do you think about?

Ethan

take your total amount of money you have in the bank currently and multiply it by 10 percent, which is what the rate is for interest, 12 if you have the armored van (mr.banker) achievement.... no need to add a new silly, useless command

ngula

Quote from: Ethan on May 29, 2013, 16:50
take your total amount of money you have in the bank currently and multiply it by 10 percent, which is what the rate is for interest, 12 if you have the armored van (mr.banker) achievement.... no need to add a new silly, useless command

Are you shure for that? Because I have 6mil and i take only 30k/40k not 600k. If a new command is not needed you can incorporate it in /bank. Anyway thanks for the reply

TheSandman

Your interest is based on the average of the amount you have in the bank over the 30 days. If you have $0, and someone sends you 200$million when it says "interest in 0 days", you wont get 2$mil in interest.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

ngula

yeah, i know, but i had around 6m for a month but have not received the 10 percent 'cause 30k/40k or even 60k is not the 10%, it's like 1%. Anyway I'm not talking about the rate of interest, but only to "show" once you write / bank interest accrued from the first day of the month to "today" or about how much interest the last time that you have obtained.

[IT]Vercingetorige

it would be nice if it will at least display the last amount of interest you get.
anyway you get the 1% or the 1.2% with the achievement, not the 10%!!!!!!! maths is not an opinion

Hobo

Quote from: [IT]Vercingetorige on May 30, 2013, 21:53
it would be nice if it will at least display the last amount of interest you get.
anyway you get the 1% or the 1.2% with the achievement, not the 10%!!!!!!! maths is not an opinion
You're both right, and wrong.
Quote from: Joshy on July 12, 2012, 03:37
Interest rate: 10% yearly, or 0.83% (recurring) monthly (those with securicar achievement: 12% yearly)
0.83% without the achievement per month and 1% with the achievement per month.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[IT]Vercingetorige

Quote from: Hobo on May 30, 2013, 23:19
Quote from: [IT]Vercingetorige on May 30, 2013, 21:53
You're both right, and wrong.
Quote from: Joshy on July 12, 2012, 03:37
Interest rate: 10% yearly, or 0.83% (recurring) monthly (those with securicar achievement: 12% yearly)
0.83% without the achievement per month and 1% with the achievement per month.
ok if they are yearly at 10% is right! 0.83*12 is 9.96% but since we get interest monthly it sems 10% monthly, by the way +1 for ngula

Deff

You can refer this:

Interest Estimator

It won't tell you about time though and yeah +1 for this.