bored of the standard VIP objects? why not change them

Started by Ethan, May 27, 2013, 19:58

Dobby

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 29, 2013, 01:29
Quote from: Ethan on May 29, 2013, 01:15
Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 28, 2013, 22:50
I know better things to mick do to the server instead of this bullshit, for real

1. like divebomb people and then protest it never happened
2. report someone because you they called you "noob"
3. report people for stupid and idiotic reasons
4. report someone because you were reported
5. someone reports someone else and your name comes up and you bitch and moan about it
6. see "terror attack" in an unrelated conversation and immediately claim "I didnt do it, I wasnt even there"

oh wait that is stuff you do

Server is slowly dying for lack of updates and you want that shit implanted, and complain about someone saying no?

You look like sera just now, and i aint gonna waste my time responding to your provocations.

Don't be so damn negative, if mick has time, i guess he works on it. You don't know if he does or not ;)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terror310

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on May 29, 2013, 07:23
Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 29, 2013, 01:29
Quote from: Ethan on May 29, 2013, 01:15
Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 28, 2013, 22:50
I know better things to mick do to the server instead of this bullshit, for real

1. like divebomb people and then protest it never happened
2. report someone because you they called you "noob"
3. report people for stupid and idiotic reasons
4. report someone because you were reported
5. someone reports someone else and your name comes up and you bitch and moan about it
6. see "terror attack" in an unrelated conversation and immediately claim "I didnt do it, I wasnt even there"

oh wait that is stuff you do

Server is slowly dying for lack of updates and you want that shit implanted, and complain about someone saying no?

You look like sera just now, and i aint gonna waste my time responding to your provocations.

Don't be so damn negative, if mick has time, i guess he works on it. You don't know if he does or not ;)

The question is does Mick got a wife to be so damn busy?

Dobby

No, he goes college/university. See, its not the same as school, you don't have any responsibilities. He has a house to look after, learn, earn money and coursework. You'll learn it when you eventually grow up.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

I thought he mentioned somewhere he found someone...  maybe that was someone else... IDK

Vado19

some say his house is made of beer glasses and that his gf is scarlet johansen's nose.... all we know is...he's called Mick88

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Ethan

Quote from: Vado19 on May 29, 2013, 16:52
some say his house is made of beer glasses and that his gf is scarlet johansen's nose.... all we know is...he's called Mick88

epic vado response

Dobby

Quote from: Vado19 on May 29, 2013, 16:52

Now i want to watch top gear :(

Weasel

Ethan