Started by Matias, April 23, 2013, 05:10

bazingashane0

Quote from: Matias. on April 23, 2013, 16:19
Quote from: Dobby on April 23, 2013, 16:17
Quote from: The Hobo on April 23, 2013, 16:15
Quote from: Matias. on April 23, 2013, 16:15
Quote from: Dobby on April 23, 2013, 16:03
:o could i join you both? PM the IP to me :D

its a random vanilla server i made for fun, it has only 2 slots otherwise it would lag alot. If hobo is not online and im alone i will tell you to join :)
It lags even with just me online lol

:lol: that happened to me when i tried to homehost. My internet is awful :(

Its not internet issue, i have about 2mbps upload. Thats plenty enough to host atleast 2 slot one. The problem is that the processor gets overflooded with process and the server starts to lag :P
Minecraft isn't really that processor hungry, it's more ram dependant.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Dr_dog

Quote from: Matias. on April 23, 2013, 16:48
Quote from: Dobby on April 23, 2013, 16:44
What processor do you have? :o

Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz with HyperThreading :D (the last serie of Pentium 4)
Cheddar Mill or Prescott?

Minecraft runs better on single or dual core processor due to it cant take advantage of 4 or more cores. Im running mine off a old Athlon 2400+ which is 2.0Ghz single core.. I use around 563MB out of768MB of ram. Processor is around 60% load while running with stripped debian.
Java is afaik a ridiculous RAM hog. But yeah. Pentium 4 3.0 single core performs better than Core 2 Quad 2.3Ghz  while running server due to nothing can use efficiently multiple cores yet. Ofc you can assign each core to each program (in VMs it is handy to give like single core out of 8 to 1 machine and another core to another machine)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shake

I got a friend who hosts a cracked Minecraft server with no lag :o

Dobby

Quote from: Dr_dog on April 23, 2013, 21:00

Minecraft runs better on single or dual core processor due to it cant take advantage of 4 or more cores. Im running mine off a old Athlon 2400+ which is 2.0Ghz single core.. I use around 563MB out of768MB of ram. Processor is around 60% load while running with stripped debian.
Java is afaik a ridiculous RAM hog. But yeah. Pentium 4 3.0 single core performs better than Core 2 Quad 2.3Ghz  while running server due to nothing can use efficiently multiple cores yet. Ofc you can assign each core to each program (in VMs it is handy to give like single core out of 8 to 1 machine and another core to another machine)

I agree with you on the Java statement. What i might do, is get Linux on an old pentium i have. Just to homehost. But have my main machine for games and such. For the old Pentium, ill just slap some fresh thermal paste, and a new CPU cooler on it :D should keep it cool enough. But can you run a Minecraft server off Linux?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terrorista310

Quote from: Shake. on April 23, 2013, 21:58
I got a friend who hosts a cracked Minecraft server with no lag :o

blow me an ip
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

bazingashane0

Quote from: Dobby on April 23, 2013, 22:10

I agree with you on the Java statement. What i might do, is get Linux on an old pentium i have. Just to homehost. But have my main machine for games and such. For the old Pentium, ill just slap some fresh thermal paste, and a new CPU cooler on it :D should keep it cool enough. But can you run a Minecraft server off Linux?
Yes you can run it off linux, my host basically provides me with a VPS setup on a linux kernel then I can choose what Minecraft Variant I want and add whatever plugins I want.

You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Dobby

I'd like to learn how to script Minecraft as well as sa-mp but i can't get my head around it :(

[hide=My reaction][/hide]
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Hobo

Quote from: Matias. on April 24, 2013, 03:22
Today we made this :P

You made that. I made the penis that you blew up with TNT.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Matias

Quote from: The Hobo on April 24, 2013, 03:25

You made that. I made the penis that you blew up with TNT.

LOL, i should of took a pic of  that moment :P
and the canon xD

oh and your antibombs shelter :P

bazingashane0

I have no idea about that, its this one: http://ark.intel.com/es/products/27497/Intel-Pentium-4-Processor-supporting-HT-Technology-3_00-GHz-1M-Cache-800-MHz-FSB

Nice and I raise you my derpy version using xycraft blocks

also at nighttime

Dobby

Nice :o i use the minimap mod too :D but the texture pack? meeh :) i prefer dokucraft

Dr_dog

Quote from: Dobby on April 24, 2013, 06:21
Nice :o i use the minimap mod too :D but the texture pack? meeh :) i prefer dokucraft
Thats default texture pack he uses..
Hes just using Ewks-Wy-Craft (DW20 style ;P) and probably alot othe mod too (FTB)

Quote from: Dobby on April 23, 2013, 22:10
Sure you can run it on linux. Linux is best base for servers. (No unstable heavy windows crap) my stripped Debian uses like 32MB itself out of 786MB and rest is for LAMP, Samba, SSH and the FTB server.

Explain needed to explain it to me.
This is what i and Armed been doing a Redstone calculator. Yes i could have replaced whole mess with 1 computer to do the calculations but this is way neater.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

bazingashane0

Quote from: Dobby on April 24, 2013, 06:21
No texture pack as Hax mentioned, they are models from the xycraft mod that's only available in the Direwolf20 Feed The Beast pack and the minimap mod is REI's one.

The list of mods I use is a long one, but basically it's Direwolf20's mod pack with Advance Machines, Logistics Pipes, Bibliocraft and Jammy's Furniture mod.

Matias