2 Pain in the a*s situations that everyone agrees should be fixed.

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, April 15, 2013, 21:41

TheShetlandSheepdog

1 cop,3 thiefs,better for achies etc.
Verry usefull now the server only has 50 slots.
Please add it.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Thanks for bumping, I was anyway to bump it since mick didn't respond.

To mick: Ignore the second suggestion, maybe it is little stupid, but the first one is really needed and everyone agreed that it is needed...

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Shock

Like Jedi said we now have to wait 10-15 to get into the Thieft class that should be changed!
To the other one its has + and - in both ways
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Aman

ngula

+1

Quote from: Matias. on April 18, 2013, 02:52
Quote from: Polaco on April 16, 2013, 00:59
+1,yes,in real life cops don't use Supercars in their work

U sure?

In my country (Italy) we have 3 Lamborghini Gallardo as Polizia Stradale's car like this one and we had 2 Ferrari 250GTE ... So police had supercar in real life, i can do other example if you want!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Okay, I understood that the second suggestion is bad, but the first one ... :/

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Dobby

Quote from: ngula on May 29, 2013, 09:58
+1

U sure?

In my country (Italy) we have 3 Lamborghini Gallardo as Polizia Stradale's car like this one and we had 2 Ferrari 250GTE ... So police had supercar in real life, i can do other example if you want!

You do realise how much them cars are actually worth. They are probably took at some kind of track day/race event thing since theres people in the background on one. Your argument is invalid.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

ngula

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on May 29, 2013, 22:53
You do realise how much them cars are actually worth. They are probably took at some kind of track day/race event thing since theres people in the background on one. Your argument is invalid.

Your argument is invalid! My uncle drives a Polizia Stradale's Lamborghini Gallardo (the 8300) so I know whereof I speak, of course after this statement you do not know what you mean. Originally the lamborghini of the Italian police were 4, following an accident during a pursuit (pubblic street not Racing Circuit) there are only 3. So before you talk about things of which you are not aware of is better if you think and checks on the internet.

Dobby

Quote from: ngula on May 30, 2013, 09:48

Your argument is invalid! My uncle drives a Polizia Stradale's Lamborghini Gallardo (the 8300) so I know whereof I speak, of course after this statement you do not know what you mean. Originally the lamborghini of the Italian police were 4, following an accident during a pursuit (pubblic street not Racing Circuit) there are only 3. So before you talk about things of which you are not aware of is better if you think and checks on the internet.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dobby

Quote from: ngula on May 30, 2013, 11:11
Here it is...

So how much did it cost the government to repair that? :| imagine if every car was a lambo.

Winkle

Quote from: ngula on May 29, 2013, 09:58
+1

U sure?

Let say Dubai police cars rule the world.

ngula

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on May 30, 2013, 11:44
So how much did it cost the government to repair that? :| imagine if every car was a lambo.

This car wasn't fixable, whatever all 4 (2 mk1 and 2 mk2 ) had been given (like a present) by Lamborghini.

Supreme

Dobby

Quote from: ngula on May 30, 2013, 12:05
This car wasn't fixable

That's why police don't use supercars IRL. The cost, and likelyhood of damage is too high.