The most unfair rule

Started by Polaco, April 14, 2013, 01:32

Ethan

people only complain about this when they are thief
when they are cop, they would probably do the exact same thing if it gets them the point and money

Twido

Quote from: Ethan on August 07, 2013, 01:05
when they are cop, they would probably do the exact same thing if it gets them the point and money
Ppl in CT don't want a challenge anymore. If mick said now that he will give people 17/17 for 1mil , I'm sure that like 15% of the server will give him the money :/ Neither in real life is robbing an easy job lol

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

DeloreanDMC

I've finished the  achi cop

I am never  cover the discharge point to thief house

you speak for yourself Ethan

Ethan

Terrorista310

+1, i never blocked the theift unloading point, never, i waited next to it and normally arrested them, but since that became banable i stop doing it.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

DeloreanDMC

Quote from: Ethan on August 07, 2013, 02:52
I only speak the truth

you speak for yourself Ethan plis

Hobo

Quote from: DeloreanDMC on August 07, 2013, 06:34
I only speak the truth
speak 4 you'reself pls ethan. this is a cereal matter. ive been sitting on 12 punkins waiting 4 a response pls ty

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: Hobo on August 07, 2013, 06:49
I only speak the truth
speak 4 you'reself pls ethan. this is a cereal matter. ive been sitting on 12 punkins waiting 4 a response pls ty

Its spelled respond hobo :lol:

I was gonna say the same as ethan, but since i hate threads like this, ima quote:

All you guys want is an easy achievement, people will do this as cop. You will too, i know it.

If you don't like the way theif is, don't do the achievement and play the server for fun, or do you only care about score and money? does the community not affect you?

@DeloreanDMC either your "in game name" field is wrong, or your account has been deleted. I cannot believe you. The image you provided is done by a cop. So your point is invalid to me. Why join the class, to do the same thing you're complaining about?

The thing is, if the cop knows where you're going to unload, then he will block you and stop you from unloading. Yeah the game isn't like real life, but since mick scripted it to be almost real life, you should treat it accordingly.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Supreme

Quote from: Hobo on August 07, 2013, 06:49
I only speak the truth

:biggrin: :biggrin:

TheSandman

Why the hell was this bumped +3 months?
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

TheGame

Quote from: TheSandman on August 07, 2013, 11:16
Because some people dont read the rules.

Dobby

Quote from: TheSandman on August 07, 2013, 11:16

It was bumped by Polaco himself.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Tropie.

And this you guys call FAIR play? When they "camping" around you, and following you to LOAD point? When they know where is your unload and cause they are faster, come there and block unload? And this is FAIR PLAY? LOL

Supreme

That is what happens in real life...

WhiteBear

Rob houses in SF or Bayside. Fuck those noobs in fir, lazy cops no donuts for them :cereal:
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)