The most unfair rule

Started by Polaco, April 14, 2013, 01:32

Polaco

Ok,and when i'm not farming and cops block,or i'm stealing a car,and cops block,tell me guys,how and with what i will pass by cop?Hmmm,i can spawn there a Monster or Big Dumper,but will be banned for SpawnCar hack,or anything like it,okay,i will pass without broken any rule...HOW? Cops have all of your way,to try ram you,broken you,why the fuck they need just go to your unload point and wait you there? it is a true cop? No,and people need know how to do your work right,learning to ram a suspect,you learn to use lag and don't will ram people in road more without intention
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Vado19

let us take FIR unload point as an example -

Theif - Gets wanted in FIR,EYRE or WC = FIR unload

Cop - Knows that this theif obviously will unload at FIR unload
Cop - proceeds to block or camp this location

Theif - arrives to see cop and gets arrested.

now to avoid this why don't you steal at a different location, i understand your pain while doing thief missions that this can become annoying but the fact of the matter is don't make a rage topic about it being unfair it's not unfair it's the players who are using the resources that they have to their advantage and you thieves have resources that you can use aswell to YOUR advantage you just fail to see this.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Polaco

Different location is a possibility,for Rob Houses,for exemple,but,for rob cars? And armoreds? You can not choose where,when,you just rob and let's go unload,but...awww...there is the cop,waiting for you,with that happy face " 8) He will come and i will just arrest him,without moving any muscle" because you can not wait all of your life for cop get out or try to get you by ramming (or anything like it) so,you got arrested = impossible to unload=impossible to do a mission,see another facts:
Only 1 Thief by 1 Cop,so,sometimes is hard to join
When you join *I WIN*,you need pass by that shit of cops blocking your unload
And that cops,who just follow you and arrest you to earn arrests easy,don't try ram or anything,and sometimes Moderators/Admins don't see it (I know,they're busy and can not spec to warn or anything) but cops still earning arrests easy by you,it is wrong too,the cop work is arrest suspect (by force) not just follow and arrest,if it happens,i will be the only one who don't have Twitter,but will have a Follower
Rules and small things need be changed,to make it better to us player,without give any advantage to anyone
Btw,sorry for my english,is the better i can do (without google translator)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

kukimaki

Quote from: ngula on April 15, 2013, 00:31
I understand that it would create a huge uproar but in real life if you want to be thief, you don't have to wait for the birth of a policeman...

Sir, take my cookie. :D

I agree that illegal stuff needs to be hard. (and also the ach). I know your feelings Polaco, but if you want your score to increase peacefully, don't be a thief. Thieves got to be afraid of cops, got to be arrested, by any means neccessary.

By the way, here comes an idea of mine. If the gamemode detects you near a dropoff, and a policeman camping, you should be allowed to unload at another (the nearest?) dropoff. (if you really want stuff to be changed)

Polaco

No,block unload is very unfair,unaceptable,and need be changed,but anyway have a cop there,which will block,so,this suggestion about you can change unload point when cop is blocking your,will be really nice,not you change,but change automatically,it really will make the system better.
Who is Polaco?

Dobby

Quote from: Polaco on May 20, 2013, 19:06
No,block unload is very unfair,unaceptable,and need be changed,but anyway have a cop there,which will block,so,this suggestion about you can change unload point when cop is blocking your,will be really nice,not you change,but change automatically,it really will make the system better.

You mean it's unaceptable to you? If you don't like cops blocking unloads simply don't go to the same area all the time. Move around a little. I could imagine cops IRL saying to the buddy 'No dude we can't block the illiegal activity or block the place we know they're going to. It's not fair'. C'mon dude. Just change classes until the server is quiet, or change the place you rob from.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Polaco

Quote from: Dobby on May 20, 2013, 19:13
Quote from: Polaco on May 20, 2013, 19:06

You mean it's unaceptable to you? If you don't like cops blocking unloads simply don't go to the same area all the time. Move around a little. I could imagine cops IRL saying to the buddy 'No dude we can't block the illiegal activity or block the place we know they're going to. It's not fair'. C'mon dude. Just change classes until the server is quiet, or change the place you rob from.
Again,we're not in real life,and this is unfair,and why can't unload by any way if a cop block unload,and this system suggested could be good,for all,cops and thiefs,some cops just block unload because are fats and need eat donuts and can't drive at same time,so,park car at unload and just wait thief there
Who is Polaco?

Polaco

Who is Polaco?

DeloreanDMC

+1 
with the cops I not can not robbing houses

cops plug the entrance with your car

causing the truck does not fit

while the other cop follows you

it is not possible in this way

DeloreanDMC

Quote from: DeloreanDMC on August 06, 2013, 19:35
+1 

not police blocking the discharge point!!!!!

DeloreanDMC

Quote from: DeloreanDMC on August 06, 2013, 19:44
+1 

Polaco

Quote from: DeloreanDMC on August 06, 2013, 19:52
Quote from: DeloreanDMC on August 06, 2013, 19:44
+1 

Exactly it,cops can use supercars,camp,a few things,i don't think they just need block unload and wait for you there.
Who is Polaco?

TheShetlandSheepdog

Mr admen i no finis acyvement QQ.
Stop complaining,people that get the achie already did it too this way.

DeloreanDMC

Quote from: Same99 on August 06, 2013, 22:33
Mr admen i no finis acyvement QQ.
Stop complaining,people that get the achie already did it too this way.

not police blocking the discharge point.
I finished the achi of cop
never block as cop to rob houses

iDarkRain

That rule will be fair while youre in cop class.