Petrol and Artict 1-2-3 trailer mod (WIP)

Started by nyolc8, April 13, 2013, 18:50

nyolc8

Quote from: Ethan on April 21, 2013, 01:49
to be perfectly honest here, it seems like your just editing it to look like arlans now that im looking closer, but leaving the body itself with the xoomer and stuff all stock
My point is to modify them without losing their originality. So I want to leave them recognizable as the original models, but looking "updated" and more detailed.  :)

btw I fixed the height problem with the trailer, so I'll make linerunner back wheels double (indicators are already made working), make the dumper trailer modded, and then I'll release a "truck-pack" :) And after that I'll start to modify the other mission vehicles: cement, trahsmaster, towtruck, armored, taxi, stretch, etc...

MeTaLiXx

Oi Oi Oi Gimme Dat Petrol Truck :D  :so_much_win: :so_much_win: :so_much_win:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

nyolc8

I finished the artic1 mod, and made the linerunner back wheels double, so I'll mod the dumper trailer, then I'll release the truck-pack.
(includes: petrol, linerunner, roadtrain, dumper(artict2) trailer, artict1 trailer, artict3 trailer, petroltanker trailer)
:)

Ethan

Spekter

That Petrol is just perfect man, i love it!

MeTaLiXx

No need for Linerunner JUST RELISE IT :D
:cereal: :cereal: :cereal:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

nyolc8

I modded the dumper trailer too, and made artic1 and artic3 enterable (you can walk into it, and if the server would have an open doors command, then the back doors could be opened). Little testing (to find out if enterable collision make any lagg or bug), and then release time :P

Vinny

Quote from: nyolc8 on April 22, 2013, 14:58
I modded the dumper trailer too, and made artic1 and artic3 enterable (you can walk into it). Little testing ( to find out if enterable collision make any lagg or bug), and then release time :P
Damn, never seen an enterable trailer yet :o
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

nyolc8

I fixed the headlight effect bug on the artic 1-2-3 trailers. (So the truck is not getting "highlighted" by the trailer)
I'll fix it on the petrol trailer too.

Spekter

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Sveki on April 27, 2013, 14:53
Any news on the Petrol? :)

Yes the petrol truck Gimme Gimme Gimme :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

TheSandman

Just a point, you should update your albums into your first post each time :) so people can see what you changed each time :P
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

nyolc8

I know it would be better, but I'm lazy to edit it all time  :P
And I'll release them in 1-2 days so then I'll make a complete change-list for all vehicles.  :)
(btw I just fixed a shade bug on the petro truck rear fenders, they was darker than they should, now they all good. So I'm working on them ;) )

D.I.T.C

nyolc8

I worked on it today too, so don't know exactly, but in 1-2 days I'll be finish/finalize all my modded vehicles. :)