Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Fools day! :D

Started by Matias, April 01, 2013, 04:18

Matias

Well i did this joke to Vado at 28th December (fools day at south america) :P

Pay attention to his reaction xD  :biggrin:

Share the jokes you made to your friends today :P

Moved it to offtopic so everyone can share jokes even if not made in game.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I just woke up made one on my Mom. She left the bathroom with some towels in her hand and i said that he missed one on the floor :P Not big deal, today is the day, it's still early :P

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Dr_dog

Somebody took ram sticks off my computers to make them not POST
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shake

My sister woke me up at 8 am saying I was late for school. I woke up and dressed myself as quickly as possible, ate fast like hell only to know I'm still on vacations  :why:

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Shake. on April 01, 2013, 10:51
My sister woke me up at 8 am saying I was late for school. I woke up and dressed myself as quickly as possible, ate fast like hell only to know I'm still on vacations  :why:
Hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah your sister, cheer her, tell her that she made my day!!!!!!1

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Shake

Quote from: brane on April 01, 2013, 11:03
Quote from: Shake. on April 01, 2013, 10:51
Hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah your sister, cheer her, tell her that she made my day!!!!!!1
:sadtroll:

Supreme

Said to friends in a WhatsApp group we have 2 extra days off school, while we don't.
:trollface:

Lindsey

it would have been funny if you'd done it on the fools day everyone celebrates instead of one made up for south america.

Are cultures / people different just to be annoying and fucking confusing?
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

TheSandman

When is April Fool in the UK? ._. its today here..
I woke up to reading a news article that my prime minister resigned...then i checked the date
Julia Gilliard you greasy red slut. :-\
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Tyler

Quote from: TheSandman on April 01, 2013, 15:07
When is April Fool in the UK? ._. its today here..
I woke up to reading a news article that my prime minister resigned...then i checked the date
Julia Gilliard you greasy red slut. :-\
Today.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Matias

Quote from: Lindsey on April 01, 2013, 15:02
it would have been funny if you'd done it on the fools day everyone celebrates instead of one made up for south america.

Are cultures / people different just to be annoying and fucking confusing?

We celebrate it at 28th December. Other countries does it at April.

The Catholic Church recalls this event on 28 December, although according to the Gospels, the killing must have happened after the visit of the Magi to King Herod the Great (one or two days after the January 6), although the date of the adoration of the Magi to Jesus is not exactly a given date in the scriptures.

On April 1, a similar tradition occurs on the day of April jokes, whose origins are not related to the biblical legend originated Fools Day. It is celebrated in Italy, France, Portugal, Germany, Poland (Prima Aprilis), UK, Panama, the United States and other countries, as well as on the island of Menorca, in Spain, due to its French and Anglo-Saxon past, which is known as poisson d'avril ("April fish") or day d'deceive ('cheat day') 4 5 and in Galicia, where the tradition is found in the saying that on April donkeys go where they should go.

Lol @ Youtube

Hobo

I posted that: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,36897.0.html

I also had a lot of people at school smelling their smartphones. It was an amusing day.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Matias

Quote from: The_Hobo on April 02, 2013, 03:47
I posted that: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,36897.0.html

I also had a lot of people at school smelling their smartphones. It was an amusing day.

rofl :P

Lindsey

I'm catholic and i think the whole thing is a joke.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]