share (READ IT FIRST)

Started by Weasel, March 24, 2013, 21:13

Weasel

My suggest is to re-enable share cmd but only admins/mods to use it.
I know it was disabled but i have some idea that will be not abused.
So only admins/mods can use it,if you will want to share or unshare a vehicle you will need to make a request in general request ex:
Name:WeaselGuta,Car:Sandking,Club to share/unshare:xxx.And to dont be abused after you requested and admins/mods did a share/unshare you will cant change that untill a time (like name change).

Tyler

Admins do have the commands.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Weasel

But i asked them if they can share something and they said no.
And i want to add 1 more thing to my suggestion :D,to make this all less abuse-able :D all /share /unshare need to have permission of Club Founder.

sardarji

Or maybe just founder can share and unshare.

Corvette

Quote from: sardarji on March 24, 2013, 23:03
This^^ Bring back sharing but make it so only the founder/leaders can /sharevehicle and /unsharevehicle.

Weasel

Quote from: Corvette on March 24, 2013, 23:26
This^^ Bring back sharing but make it so only the founder/leaders can /sharevehicle and /unsharevehicle.
Seems to be good for me,just bring back because i want to share my vehicles and i'm sure im not only who want this (:

Joshly98

Yes, and maybe so that they can use it on any vehicle that's owned by a member of the club, and it can only be shared/unshared when the owner of that vehicle is in the vehicle with the club founder/leader.

Boy

I like this idea,
But you need to trust your leaders.

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Benny

Only Admins have the /unsharevehicle commad.
If you want to share vehicle with the club simply buy it for the club.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Weasel

Quote from: Mr.Benny on March 25, 2013, 08:01
Only Admins have the /unsharevehicle commad.
If you want to share vehicle with the club simply buy it for the club.
The problem is some people (like me xD) own some vehicles before maked,joined a good club.And if seel and buy again that will be -$ and -km's

Benny

You won't lose kms if you sell a vehicle and you won't lose any money, the club will lose the money for the vehicle.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Weasel

Quote from: Mr.Benny on March 25, 2013, 16:57
You won't lose kms if you sell a vehicle and you won't lose any money, the club will lose the money for the vehicle.
You dont understand it man now i have 2 vehicles: sandking and quad not shared,if i will sell them and after buy from club's money that will make me loss money and km's.

Ethan

you have two vehicles: a sandking and a quad. why would you want to share them with a club, there is really no value in doing that other than letting other people use it and you can do that already by letting the people know your vehicles pass..

the sharevehicles idea was to help the Club in terms of money for the club. it make no sense to share a vehicle you cant earn money with

Weasel

Quote from: Ethan on March 25, 2013, 18:39
you have two vehicles: a sandking and a quad. why would you want to share them with a club, there is really no value in doing that other than letting other people use it and you can do that already by letting the people know your vehicles pass..

the sharevehicles idea was to help the Club in terms of money for the club. it make no sense to share a vehicle you cant earn money with
I want to do this for peoples use my vehicles easyier i want all best for club and sandking and quad was just an example i have another vehicles so a share cmd back would be very nice.