Sinister Trucking's Peterbilt 379 And Custom Trailer !!!NO RELEASE!!!

Started by Corvette, March 24, 2013, 17:35

Corvette

Looked super sexy so I decided to post a few pictures.I will be posting more pictures here

!!!NO RELEASE!!!

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Corvette

Quote from: Terrorista310 on March 24, 2013, 17:53
Download link: http://gta.com.ua/arlanstrucks/files.phtml?section_id=2&sort=name
Ohhh big boy found my BASE model....
Yeah you can download the mods from ^^^that site but they will lag, You will get kicked and they wont be custom like mine, (Mine aint even done so...)

Terrorista310

Quote from: Corvette on March 24, 2013, 18:03
Download link: http://gta.com.ua/arlanstrucks/files.phtml?section_id=2&sort=name
Yeah you can download the mods from ^^^that site but they will lag, You will get kicked and they wont be custom like mine, (Mine aint even done so...)

you are like racer/noah, steal from others and publish it waiting for the all credits, typical american.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Corvette

Joshly98

Will trusted Sinister Trucking members be granted a link?

Ethan

Quote from: Joshly98 on March 25, 2013, 06:19

we will see since I made the logo for it...

and no, I had no involvement with this trailer, all I did was add the logo to it.

Dobby

Quote from: Corvette on March 24, 2013, 18:03

No need for the "big boy" part. I have this mod in a topic somewhere, one mod said it was laggy, the other said it wasn't. Glad you've fixed it though :) good job

Cookied
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Corvette

Quote from: Ethan on March 25, 2013, 20:08
Quote from: Joshly98 on March 25, 2013, 06:19

we will see since I made the logo for it...

and no, I had no involvement with this trailer, all I did was add the logo to it.
Actually ethan i made the logo on my trailer so.... Yeah Sinister Trucking Members will get a link.

Polaco

I think it's funny to have spoken to you about it yesterday ... and now I see pathetic and Mods Mods and let your players feel like something they'll never have, Heeeey, more understanding with others!
PS: I do not want it, I can try to do something, it would be more European or Brazilian, is more my style  :P
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Ethan

you guys do know that just because someone has a mod for themselves doesnt mean you can go find one for yourself and customize how you want to..

Quote from: Corvette on March 25, 2013, 20:41
Actually ethan i made the logo on my trailer so.... Yeah Sinister Trucking Members will get a link.

actually werent you the one who asked me to look for the thing in the first place, but im not going to start some grudge match about who did what here

Corvette

Quote from: Ethan on March 26, 2013, 00:14
you guys do know that just because someone has a mod for themselves doesnt mean you can go find one for yourself and customize how you want to..

Quote from: Corvette on March 25, 2013, 20:41

actually werent you the one who asked me to look for the thing in the first place, but im not going to start some grudge match about who did what here
You made the phyiscal Logo for our club post but not the 3d text that is on the trailer...

Philip_Morris

I just wonder, why u post here if u aren't planning to share.

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

RaceRX

Is that the great dane i made for hax? It looks exaxtly like it...
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice