Show That Principal Star here: TheSandman

Started by Jori_Mart, March 24, 2013, 14:14

Jori_Mart

I was driving and SantiGoPlay(noob player) rammed me and i saw to him noob mother**f**f**f and he kicked me, i didn`t insult him because i didn`t finish the sentence.

before that he showed me the rules for nothing in the ferry and me and my others convoy mates lose the load.
DominicanRepublic

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

TheSandman

I didnt show you the rules on the ferry, but i kicked you, why you ask? because you called someone a "noob motherfucker", regardless of you putting st*rs in your words, it is still disrespect, and a complete sentence in my eyes.
Being shown rules in the first place, you obviously did something wrong to get said rules in the first place, so i dont know why youre saiyng its our fault.

Would you like to leave with respect from me still? Or would you like to continue and lose it? Your choice mate.
And thank you for putting me in the spotlight here, i love it when people appreciate the fantastic work i do for everyone here, almost everyday.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Supreme

* TheSandman gives Impreza a cookie.

Cobus

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

TheGame

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Joshy

[fail]
Quote from: Jori_Mart on March 24, 2013, 14:14
I was driving and SantiGoPlay(noob player) rammed me and i saw to him noob mother**f**f**f and he kicked me, i didn`t insult him because i didn`t finish the sentence.

before that he showed me the rules for nothing in the ferry and me and my others convoy mates lose the load.
[/fail]
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

emokid

Quote from: Jori_Mart on March 24, 2013, 14:14i didn`t insult him because i didn`t finish the sentence.
[sarcasm]MAN! At least let players finish the sentence before kicking!  >:([/sarcasm]

Barney_Ross

Ethan

Quote from: TheSandman on March 24, 2013, 14:17
And thank you for putting me in the spotlight here, i love it when people appreciate the fantastic work i do for everyone here, almost everyday.

aint that awesome

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Weasel

I told you to dont post nothing and chill out

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Joshly98

Jori_Mart

Sorry i did a bad action,  sorry sandman
DominicanRepublic