Polaco's garage [Update 30/11/13]

Started by Polaco, March 22, 2013, 01:58

Polaco

Quote from: Vinny on June 01, 2013, 11:47
I already have that Mustang

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/EQI9F[/imgur]
Hmm,you have stock version,with wheels bugged,lights bugged,without chrom parts and interior with wrong effects,except it,you have
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Vinny

Still I didn't have to beg anyone like an idiot to get it.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Benny

Ye polaco be a man and share your mods, if not you don't have to post them and be all happy about it that only you have it and others not.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Polaco

Quote from: Vinny on June 01, 2013, 15:28
Still I didn't have to beg anyone like an idiot to get it.
Yes,you don't need have it,i think you're happy which what you have
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Polaco

Quote from: Benny on June 01, 2013, 15:38
Ye polaco be a man and share your mods, if not you don't have to post them and be all happy about it that only you have it and others not.
Can you blood wait?I share a lot of mods,make all for free,and share with them all,just can wait to me post new mod?You think too how now you come here and say it,but when i release,you come and say "Ohh thaaaaanks <333",so,why i should post anything,to people like me or my mods?I don't want people thinking,he is an idiot and share all of your mods with us
Who is Polaco?

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

TN_KARIM_BC

Dobby

Quote from: Kimou96 on June 03, 2013, 22:47
Quote from: Amine on June 02, 2013, 14:25
Link please    :Stop_it_you: :Stop_it_you:

yes link please :)

Another damn animated sig, remove it, or make it out of view.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Polaco

For people who was asking about Challenger,here it is:
Respect credits please!
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,38681.0.html

Who is Polaco?

TheShetlandSheepdog

Polaco

Here i'm again,with one of my biggests creations,this is a Mod for Coach,Marcopolo Paradiso 1050 G7 Volvo B9R (or B380R)which i travel 2 times in one,at cab,and which have many in Brazil and South America,i can say i make more than 50% of this bus from scratch,includes interior cab,all lights,logos and more,and few changes on body,this Bus was at my archives since 2012,when me and my friend NetoO work on it,but when i take it to play at CVT,i see the shit which it was,so,i decide to remake all,new parts,new effects,new textures,eveyrthing new (except the tyres  :P )
Pics:

Credits:
j0zz (back seats)
Ventures87 (wheels)
NetoO (some parts)
Erisson (body)
Polaco (me,few parts,effects,textures and changes)
Who is Polaco?

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Polaco

Who is Polaco?

TheShetlandSheepdog

Link of the Mercedes MP3 please? :D :D :D.

sardarji