Savings Account/Bond

Started by Rockey, March 10, 2013, 02:12

Rockey

Like in real life you can open an account and deposit money for a set amount of time and get more interest because you cant withdraw the money..

How it should/could work;
You can only deposit money not withdraw any until the savings account has finished
You can pick between for example, one week, two weeks, one month, two months, six months to deposit your money
The longer option you pick the higher the interest will be

The reason i suggest this is because this is a way to save money and make sure you cant spend it so i think it could help alot of players save for larger houses because it takes months to save and buy a big house so while you wait you could make a savings account and do missions to earn extra.. for example the gap between three slots and four slots would take a while to make so you could deposit spare cash into a savings account and do missions to make more while you wait for savings to come through too

Philip_Morris

Good idea, but this is not like hey, i can buy a house whenever i want, u should get ur money in cash inmediatly, at the first opportunity of u can buy it.

Anyway i like the idea, kinda investments at bonds market

Rockey

Quote from: Peter_Burke on March 10, 2013, 02:14
Good idea, but this is not like hey, i can buy a house whenever i want, u should get ur money in cash inmediatly, at the first opportunity of u can buy it.

Anyway i like the idea, kinda investments at bonds market

You cant get it imediatly or its pointless because then its just another bank account, the whole idea is you CANT remove the money until the times up and thats why you get high interest on the money.. So its kinda a risk to deposit incase a house pops up but its mainly for those who cant yet afford another house so they invest there money in a savings account to boost the amount they get towards the new house

Ethan

TheSandman

I actually like this lol :D +1
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Corvette

I like it! I have that problem where if I have money, I want to spend it. So this would be great! +1

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

$nake

Nope, if I would like to get $1000 just to pay fines in these fkng 30secs, I wouldn't do that because of the bank system ? NAH!

sardarji

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TruckLover1337

Terrorista310

Actually i like this suggestion allot dude

+1
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Supreme

-1 because
"Admin pleas disable it, my moniy is now need, i see house i want is green but no can take moniy please gibe mi my moniy"

kukimaki

Quote from: $nake on March 10, 2013, 10:28
Nope, if I would like to get $1000 just to pay fines in these fkng 30secs, I wouldn't do that because of the bank system ? NAH!

Sorry $nake, but this sounds absolutely ridiculous from you (knowing how much money you got). xD