Started by Polaco, March 05, 2013, 20:12

Gameboy

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Vagos

Hey nice mods it's a really good job man but i have one question, i installed them and i tried them on a server (not ct it was down :/ ) and the map loads really slow..is it because of the of the internet or the artic2 that they said above??i have a  C2D @ 3GHz and a gts 250 (4 gigs of ram) so i don't think its my pc (but i am not a  pro) and normaly my ping on ct is 130-150 and i have lag at all..i will try also the mods on ct also when it's up.

Polaco

Quote from: Vagos on April 19, 2013, 18:53
Hey nice mods it's a really good job man but i have one question, i installed them and i tried them on a server (not ct it was down :/ ) and the map loads really slow..is it because of the of the internet or the artic2 that they said above??i have a  C2D @ 3GHz and a gts 250 (4 gigs of ram) so i don't think its my pc (but i am not a  pro) and normaly my ping on ct is 130-150 and i have lag at all..i will try also the mods on ct also when it's up.
It isn't your PC,it is a GTA bug which make textures load very slow,so,to fix,install Cleo4 Library and Install MemoryFix512 (.cs) and all will load normally  :)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Vagos

Quote from: Polaco on April 20, 2013, 00:36
It isn't your PC,it is a GTA bug which make textures load very slow,so,to fix,install Cleo4 Library and Install MemoryFix512 (.cs) and all will load normally  :)
thx for your reply the memory fix works perfect and the mod also one last question i don't want to be annoying but when the other trucks are not close to me i see only their tires i have to get really close to see them full any tip?also not tested on ct cause it's down :(..Thx again for your help :D

Polaco

Quote from: Vagos on April 20, 2013, 08:30
thx for your reply the memory fix works perfect and the mod also one last question i don't want to be annoying but when the other trucks are not close to me i see only their tires i have to get really close to see them full any tip?also not tested on ct cause it's down :(..Thx again for your help :D
Those trucks are without Chassi_Vlo,what allow to you see when they're away,but it make the dff more heavy and probably cause lag,is it the reason why i let it without Chassi_Vlo
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Deff

Quote from: Polaco on April 20, 2013, 19:41
Those trucks are without Chassi_Vlo,what allow to you see when they're away,but it make the dff more heavy and probably cause lag,is it the reason why i let it without Chassi_Vlo

It won't make any difference if 5-6kbs are increased in the dff file.

Overall the mod is really very nice, if you can add the chasis_vlo, it would be perfect!

Polaco

Quote from: Deff on April 21, 2013, 00:11
Quote from: Polaco on April 20, 2013, 19:41

It won't make any difference if 5-6kbs are increased in the dff file.

Overall the mod is really very nice, if you can add the chasis_vlo, it would be perfect!
It make difference of 5-6MB,because is high-poly model,so,the chassi_vlo will be high-poly too
Who is Polaco?

Vagos

ok polaco thx for reply it's ok it's not a big deal not to see therm when they are far away :D

Batman[UK]

could you add the chassis.vlo file please? i would really like seeing the trucks from more than 10m away

Polaco

I don't will fix it,it is fine how it is
Who is Polaco?