Armored van heist update

Started by John_Freeman, March 03, 2013, 19:49

John_Freeman

There should be an additional mission added to the work list when playing as thief, this mission will be in a bright green text, indicating it's a van heist, it will always be one of the many stock Securicars that are parked near the player's location, however, since there is almost no risk in stealing the stationary van, the payout is reduced.  Completion of Vehicle thefts and Burglary achievements will be required for this.

Ethan

there are already van heists... no reason to add another and house theft has nothing to do with this...
plus there have been countless suggestions about " you have to have X achievement to work this new one" things, and nothing has been done, so double No

John_Freeman

Quote from: Ethan on March 03, 2013, 21:09
there are already van heists... no reason to add another and house theft has nothing to do with this...
plus there have been countless suggestions about " you have to have X achievement to work this new one" things, and nothing has been done, so double No
:ukiddn:
I know that van heist exist, I never said anything about a "new mission" I am simply suggesting that the current way to hijack an armored van be modified to prevent thief camping / idling, while waiting on a loaded armored van. in other words you can steal an armored van by doing /work, this will result in a lesser pay or simply doing it the old fashioned way kind of like limo vs taxi for driving ms.daisy.  The result would be less thieves camping or idling for that solitary achievement.  This will also be great for the server's down time hours. most people are doing a convoy, and there will be two cops on at most.

kukimaki

MeTaLiXx

GREAT SUGGESTION... i always wanted this i really hope its got added. & that will Reduce the number of Van heist farmers (like me :D)...
  :3BIG +1 . :3
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

MeTaLiXx

oh i forgot... a Cookie for you :D
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

John_Freeman