Sleeping System

Started by Mike_California, February 17, 2013, 11:25

Undercover

I'm sorry but no -1. You should better go and play Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS 2) for the real trucking experience.

Laur

-1 also ...
he didnt mean you go to sleep and wake up in 2,3 hours , he mean you go to a truck depot  park somewhere there and the screen becime black then in less than 15 secons youre ready exactly like ets/gts/ets2

Barney_Ross

I saw one server where you had to: Sleep, Eat, shit, pee ect. Wtf guys!?!!  :D This isnt SIMS :D

Philip_Morris

-10000, worst idea ever.

nyolc8

I played on a server that have "damage system" for the player itself, and for example if you flipped with your car or crashed with your car, your player got hurt and you can't move until an ambulance arrive with a doctor which are played by other players like cops on CT server... Now that was really annoying... :D

Tyler

Quote from: nyolc8 on February 22, 2013, 20:24
I played on a server that have "damage system" for the player itself, and for example if you flipped with your car or crashed with your car, your player got hurt and you can't move until an ambulance arrive with a doctor which are played by other players like cops on CT server... Now that was really annoying... :D

The Polish server on MTA. That's too realistic and would never work here.

This would be useless anyway.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

F4LL