Started by browning, February 17, 2013, 00:09

browning

I think this topic:
"[Info] Map"
Should be moved from this board:
"Help » Tutorials, instructions and FAQs"
To this board:
"Server info and announcements"

Also i think we should have a Achievements topic there. (Like the Rank names topic).
I could create it, but just Administrators and Moderators are allowed to post there.
The Falkland Islands are Argentinian - Las Islas Malvinas son Argentinas

Matias

No because its a help topic and it belongs to help section, Server Info and announcements is mean for notices about script updates, moderators and important stuff about server.

Ethan

if the [info]map would be moved then all the other topics with [info] should be moved too, under your theory...  the tutorials FAQs and instructions is just that, info about the server, not server info. server info is just what it says it is, information about the server... IP, client version, owner, staff etc..

that topic is staying where it is for now

and we used to have an achievements topic telling you about what the achievement is, how to get it, what it is when you unlock it etc.. that seems to have been deleted and is not in recycle bin (I have been looking for it for about two weeks now myself)

Dr_Doom

Quote from: Ethan on February 17, 2013, 00:19
if the [info]map would be moved then all the other topics with [info] should be moved too, under your theory...  the tutorials FAQs and instructions is just that, info about the server, not server info. server info is just what it says it is, information about the server... IP, client version, owner, staff etc..

that topic is staying where it is for now

and we used to have an achievements topic telling you about what the achievement is, how to get it, what it is when you unlock it etc.. that seems to have been deleted and is not in recycle bin (I have been looking for it for about two weeks now myself)

I have that page printed... I can scan it maybe and re-upload ...

Ethan

if anyone has the achievements list (the one edited by Joshy) please PM  it to me and I will put it back up

browning

Quote from: Matias. on February 17, 2013, 00:19
No because its a help topic and it belongs to help section, Server Info and announcements is mean for notices about script updates, moderators and important stuff about server.
10-4
The Falkland Islands are Argentinian - Las Islas Malvinas son Argentinas