Weighting (READ FIRST)

Started by TruckLover1337, February 16, 2013, 21:50

TruckLover1337

Well, we know cops do weighting. But maybe add something extra like this.

On new streets. You need to drive thru a weighting plaza (similar to Toll) , So you will need to drive into a weighting spot (2 Players at a time ;D) And you weight for like 30 seconds (15 a 30 sec). Then the barrier opens and you can drive further, If you was overloaded then you also can drive further and pay at the side of the road in 1 minute, if you dont pay you become wanted.

And now you think...
"2 Players at a time in a big place isnt fast", But yes... In real life you also wait untill there is a spot to weight/pay toll.

I hope some players will like this (and its maybe added soon) on Wet County or the new island Milestone (Or some other good place)

Idea in paint:

Idea in CVT:
No picture taken yet, will show soon.

Dobby

Its been suggested before, I'm sure of it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dr_Doom

It would make it more realistic but I don't think we have that much road for a weightplaza.. Weight Stations are for long highways...

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Nope because there wouldn't be way to finish our overloaded rig and plus less risk to be caught by cops which comes to less fun. -1

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

SantaClaus

I'm Santa Claus!

Ethan

Quote from: Ethan on September 22, 2011, 21:16

• a weigh station for weighing your truck and not having cops do  it