Some of you know some of you dont know

Started by CrAzYtRuCkEr, February 06, 2013, 18:59

CrAzYtRuCkEr

Some of you know that i was in hawaii for 2 weeks well thats your problem if you didnt know. I caught a 267 1/2LB Blue marlin.
And yes that is me.
i also caught a 35LB shortbill spearfish(also in the marlin family) (and yes i do know my face is like DAFUQ?)
QuoteOk seriously, you need to stop. Im on the phone with the michigan state police right now having a case opened against crazy, i dont want to have to open one of you.

CrAzYtRuCkEr

QuoteOk seriously, you need to stop. Im on the phone with the michigan state police right now having a case opened against crazy, i dont want to have to open one of you.

Twizeler

Matias

LOL nice!  :biggrin:

So everything went better than expected  :better_than_expected: :happy:

Shake

HOLY SHIT! That's big :D
Congratz man, hope you had fun.

Dobby

I'd show the fish I'd caught while fishing abroad, but I've lost the images :(
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Jedi

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Cobus

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

CrAzYtRuCkEr

Quote from: DanielDawson on February 06, 2013, 19:23
I'd show the fish I'd caught while fishing abroad, but I've lost the images :(
That sucks. That's my third time deep sea fishing. Fished in keywest, off the coast of o'ahu and the big island of hawai'i. caught some more fish but i dont know where the photo is... lemme find it...

CrAzYtRuCkEr

Im also currently uploading the video of the last few minutes of the fight onto utube to show you guys

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Your nickname is crazytrucker, but you are also crazy fisherman :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Supreme

$nake

what the fishy :o

next achievement: catch a shark!

CrAzYtRuCkEr

Quote from: brane on February 06, 2013, 20:17
Your nickname is crazytrucker, but you are also crazy fisherman :)
Yeah id say so too. The fish i like to go after in my home state have razor sharp teeth. and there mean little shits

Ethan

congratulations man, you can now feed Hobo for like three months with that thing

CrAzYtRuCkEr

The captain sold it. So sorry hobo no food for you xD

Ethan

just be glad you dont have a terrible haircut

:biggrin: :trollface: :biggrin:

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

CrAzYtRuCkEr

Quote from: Ethan on February 06, 2013, 20:55
just be glad you dont have a terrible haircut

:biggrin: :trollface: :biggrin:

What about a terrible haircut?  :biggrin:

Dobby

Be glad you haven't seen my haircut. I haven't had a haircut in 7 months, imagine bieber, with wet hair
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

CrAzYtRuCkEr

Here is the fish battle! well the last few minutes of it..

Costel

CrAzYtRuCkEr

Jenova_Project

My dad caught a pretty big Marlin in Los Cabos, Mexico!
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

CrAzYtRuCkEr

Quote from: Jenova_Project on February 07, 2013, 03:28
My dad caught a pretty big Marlin in Los Cabos, Mexico!

Still a little guy but none the less still a nice size fish

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Davicin.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.