Wet County Military Base Airport as unload / load point

Started by TheFluttershyPony, January 27, 2013, 20:12

Supra

Quote from: kukimaki on January 27, 2013, 23:14
That new airport would be nice to use! Also, I got the point that it's not a typical civil airport, what would an AT400 do there with "hundreds of passengers"...

But that also could be added to heli missions, heli missions are also boring :D

what heli missions need is rescuing operations, or picking up cargo from special places, like on random spots on the mountain, on a hillside, more challenging places!

Konali

Quote from: Supra on January 28, 2013, 00:07
Quote from: kukimaki on January 27, 2013, 23:14
That new airport would be nice to use! Also, I got the point that it's not a typical civil airport, what would an AT400 do there with "hundreds of passengers"...

But that also could be added to heli missions, heli missions are also boring :D

what heli missions need is rescuing operations, or picking up cargo from special places, like on random spots on the mountain, on a hillside, more challenging places!

Might be cool lol xD but then the levithian + timer to succeed the mission  haha, but thats off topic lol:D
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Spekter

I agree, but i think Verdant Meadows is a better place to add misions at.

mamorunl

Quote from: Konali on January 27, 2013, 23:54
Well maybe, flying cargo to it, would be nice and realistic.
but only the shamal would not be realistic then, but we thats just one simple thing:D

Passengers no, cargo yes:)

How come shamal wouldn't be realistic? I'd recon army officers and such are being brought in by shamal.

Konali

Quote from: mamorunl on January 28, 2013, 00:48
Quote from: Konali on January 27, 2013, 23:54
Well maybe, flying cargo to it, would be nice and realistic.
but only the shamal would not be realistic then, but we thats just one simple thing:D

Passengers no, cargo yes:)

How come shamal wouldn't be realistic? I'd recon army officers and such are being brought in by shamal.
True xD in that case, why not:D
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

bazingashane0

There is plenty of airports as it is at the moment.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Ethan

Quote from: Shane0 on January 28, 2013, 03:08
this
SF airport
LS airport
LV airport
LV Island
SF Island
WC airport

we dont need any more

TheFluttershyPony

Quote from: Ethan on January 28, 2013, 04:00
Quote from: Shane0 on January 28, 2013, 03:08
this
SF airport
LS airport
LV airport
LV Island
SF Island
WC airport

we dont need any more

6? OMG, so many you can get lost ;D :D :D

Why not use airports which are ready to be used? I don't think it would do any harm, nor it is a problem to add load/unload points there. For us, players, it would be a huge diversion :)

Plus, I really like this cargo idea, maybe this would convince you, grandpas Shane and Ethan, to changes :) For that +1 for Konalie.