Joze[COL].

[xfire]http://beta.xfire.com/videos/5dbab7[/xfire]

Thanks for lending me her Chinkunia A Mower

Chink.

Thanks for lending me her Chinkunia A Mower
[/quote]

Hehe Joze  C:-)

Matias

Nice! You keep driving in wrong way, you blocked the way to a trucker on San Fierro Bridge, you keep idling, you joyride without doing cops duties and atleast 3 suspects came wanted while you was doing nothing...

kukimaki

Quote from: Matias. on January 21, 2013, 19:31
Nice! You keep driving in wrong way, you blocked the way to a trucker on San Fierro Bridge, you keep idling, you joyride without doing cops duties and at least 3 suspects came wanted while you were doing nothing...

This video could be proof in a reporting topic...

Daniel[COL]

Nice! You keep driving in wrong way, you blocked the way to a trucker on San Fierro Bridge, you keep idling, you joyride without doing cops duties and atleast 3 suspects came wanted while you was doing nothing...

+1

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Terror310

Quote from: kukimaki on January 21, 2013, 19:52
Nice! You keep driving in wrong way, you blocked the way to a trucker on San Fierro Bridge, you keep idling, you joyride without doing cops duties and at least 3 suspects came wanted while you were doing nothing...

This video could be proof in a reporting topic...

Ethan said once, if its posted on vids, even if players brake the rules, the video cant be used as a report proof (its madness i know, right?)

Dobby

So if i decided to go crazy, and go on a ramming spree one day, and recorded it. Somehow uploaded to Youtube, in the space before report is filed, and stick it in the screenshots.. I wouldn't get done? oO
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Fadil.

[country]Morocco[/country][country]Morocco[/country]