Mods being used by me ;D [With Download Links!]

Started by Matias, January 19, 2013, 00:59

Matias

Quote from: Pimm on February 04, 2013, 21:25
How can you see something with ICEnhancer? It's everything blurry and orange. I didn't like it, I prefer the Project Reality!  :))

Some people doesn't like it, i do and its awesome. You can change the settings anyways, making it look how you want.

Pimm

How do I install Project Reality? What if I don't want ENB?

I only want to install the NOS effects, dust, particles, other effects, etc. I don't want the timecyc, what do I do?
ACCOUNT DELETED

Matias

Quote from: Pimm on February 04, 2013, 21:37
How do I install Project Reality? What if I don't want ENB?

At first topic i said:

IMPORTANT:Inside Project Reality folder you will find another folder called ENB with enb settings and another file... DO NOT USE THEM, since it will change ICEnhancer settings making the mod look different and ruining the fun of installing icenhancer and you will need to get ICEnhancer settings and d3d9 file again or reinstall ICEnhancer.

You dont need to use the ENB files inside project reality folder. Them are useless.

Pimm

And I only want to install the NOS effects, dust, particles, other effects, etc. I don't want the timecyc, what do I do?
ACCOUNT DELETED

Matias

Quote from: Pimm on February 04, 2013, 21:42
And I only want to install the NOS effects, dust, particles, other effects, etc. I don't want the timecyc, what do I do?

then dont install timecyc.dat :|

Mr.Dani

Matias

Quote from: Mr.Dani on February 13, 2013, 11:56
nice mods

hehee ty, it was a pain to search all of them and make them work fine with samp xD

Trux

If you downloaded the GTA IV HQ road mod, you may find a couple of bugs at Missionary hill and Glen park. The fixes can be found here: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=18719
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Matias

Quote from: Trux on March 20, 2013, 12:29
If you downloaded the GTA IV HQ road mod, you may find a couple of bugs at Missionary hill and Glen park. The fixes can be found here: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=18719

TY! Cookie for you :D

[RO]Dan

NapoLeoN

moondog

NapoLeoN

Matias

Quote from: NapoLeoN on September 09, 2013, 00:38
Quote from: moondog on September 09, 2013, 00:35
Quote from: NapoLeoN on September 09, 2013, 00:10
Plese post the link with this cars it fucking awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9vhlftdZ-ms
:like: :like: :like:

There normal cars just with ICEnhancer on

really  :o ?.....then ok,thank you for the answer

yep, they are normal cars with ICEnhancer on and project reality mod. anyways remove your animated signature please :D

Boeing763