[Release] Scania R420 Topline 2009 & Schmitz Ferry Trailer

Started by Blitz_FR, January 13, 2013, 15:28

Supreme

Quote from: Strato on January 15, 2013, 14:11
Not sure if Im blind, but any download links?

Not ITT, guess you have to find it yourself or PM him

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

:derrrp: ffs i would rly like to use this mod but my game freezes even before i spawn. any ideas how to fix it? (no, i dont have crappy pc)

Blitz_FR

Hmm I see, Can you test the two mod separately and say me which don't work please ? :)

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: samgt13 on January 18, 2013, 18:17
Hmm I see, Can you test the two mod separately and say me which don't work please ? :)

its the truck, i allways have problems with mods which have ~40mb dff...

Blitz_FR

Topic is Edited, Truck & Trailer are release ! ;)

Have fun all and send me some Feedback :)

Gameboy

Blitz_FR

For all who have DL my Truck and Trailer : Could you say me if the Pack work on your computer in CVT ? Thanks ;)

GHOST

ratata you idiot this guys is one of the best ETS/GTS/BlaBla modders, start using your brain at least for half a second and then post something.

Nice truck though, I never used European Trucks in San Andreas before (I always have the impression they will flip and fall on their nose every time I brake or turn) but I'm thinking to switch to em. Already found trailers, now I need to a nice truck. Any idea where to find a 6x4/6x2 modified Scania?

ratata

Quote from: GHOST on March 30, 2013, 10:29
ratata you idiot this guys is one of the best ETS/GTS/BlaBla modders, start using your brain at least for half a second and then post something.

Nice truck though, I never used European Trucks in San Andreas before (I always have the impression they will flip and fall on their nose every time I brake or turn) but I'm thinking to switch to em. Already found trailers, now I need to a nice truck. Any idea where to find a 6x4/6x2 modified Scania?

Look at post date first and read all post before you talk somthing.

Crispy