Overload and Convoy.

Started by MikeMan, November 13, 2012, 19:42

MikeMan

During my time here on Convoy Trucking, you will always see the arguement "Cops Who Weigh Are Noobs". Lets face the facts. They're not noobs, its called you got caught. That's not my arguement/suggestion. In fact, you got caught for a mission that would pay you the same amount as if you were in a convoy with some one; however, you're not in a convoy, you got caught and you lost some money.

My Suggestion:
Increase the amount of money given when overloaded.
Why?:
Simple. Why overload when i can just join a convoy and get damn near the same amount, or the same amount. Being overloaded should be unique (There is a score for it. Whether or not it affects main score or not.) It should be fun, and risky. There should be more of an advantage being overloaded then in a convoy.

All i suggest is that there be a SMALL..SLIGHT increase in the percentage given while being overloaded. As currently, i can just join a convoy and get the same amount and be safe. I want a challenge and i think the server would like more of one too, and increasing the amount will make more cops weigh, and make more people over load ( They make a tiny bit more )

Tell me what you think.
Should there be a slight increase with the money while overloading?

Bangor.

Please, just +1 or -1, do not create fights. If you have an idea, please add on. Do not rip apart anyone for there idea. This is a free world, and server, and people have the right to their own opinion
:trainsguy:

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

BIG +1
and btw i think u get even more in convoy than /overload.

MikeMan

Yeah not 100% but i know, its not worth overloading, because the payout is just as good as convoying. But remember i'm not saying. lets over load and get 100k...maybe like 1-3k more.. Something small. Just so it makes you say:
"Hmm..Maybe ill overload this"
Not
"Hm..I can overload..but i can make just as much as convoying..and no cops.."

$nake

-1! remove overloading possiblity to avoid weighting, and all will be happy!!!

MikeMan

Overloading, is one of the most important factors of Trucking. This is a trucking server, it belongs here. Just got to either avoid cops or take the long way, like in real life.

JohnDeere75126

He's not saying complete do away with overloading, he's saying just make it worth more to overload.
Liberty City Trucking (Trucking at it's BEST)

Konali

I always disliked the fact that overloading in convoy got removed.
It was one of the unique things here in CT.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Supreme

MikeMan

Quote from: Konali on November 13, 2012, 21:26
I always disliked the fact that overloading in convoy got removed.
It was one of the unique things here in CT.

Wait.. it was removed?..

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Delikatesy

bazingashane0

Just a few questions Bangor

Would it be that the convoy leader overloads and affects the whole convoy ?

If one person of the convoy or the leader of the convoy gets caught does that mean the whole convoy will be caught and fined ?

I am leaning towards yes but I will just want your answers on how you will think it will work.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Matias

He is not trying to bring back overload to convoys....
He wants the reward for overload to be raised so its worth doing it

Konali

Quote from: Beelzeboss on November 15, 2012, 14:06
He is not trying to bring back overload to convoys....
He wants the reward for overload to be raised so its worth doing it

Well either way, it makes perfect sense:)
It has been special in the past and should be special again. It makes CT unique:)

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.