News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Club vehicles

Started by mick88, October 27, 2012, 23:40

Which option do you prefer?

Only club founder can buy vehicles, but he can choose which member will own it.
13 (76.5%)
Club leaders can buy club vehicles, only for themselves.
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

JohnDeere75126

I think club vehicle's (working vehicle's) should be determined by the number of members in the club. For Example: for every ten members, the club gets one car slot. The club vehicles should be bought using club funds (like it already is), the insurance is payed through club funds (vehicle should be fixed upon return), member using the vehicle pays for the fuel (refilled upon return), and the vehicles bonus goes to the club funds (rental fee).
This should apply to both clubs with or without bases, because I'm the founder of Liberty City Trucking (Trucking at it's BEST) and I can't afford a base but I want to have vehicle for my members (new/old) to drive. Plus your club makes money off your members using the vehicle.
Liberty City Trucking (Trucking at it's BEST)

mick88

I added a poll at the top of the topic.

Joshly98

Quote from: The_Hobo on October 28, 2012, 03:07
My ideas:

• Clubs with a base get X amount of slots to buy vehicles where as clubs without a base use the house slots of the player that buys the vehicle.

• Insurance and fuel cost comes from club funds.

• Owned vehicle bonus goes to club funds.

+1

Joshly98

Oh crap, I accidentally clicked the wrong button on the poll, just imagine that one if the votes for option 2 is actually in option 1. Damn iPod screens.