News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Club vehicles

Started by mick88, October 27, 2012, 23:40

Which option do you prefer?

Only club founder can buy vehicles, but he can choose which member will own it.
13 (76.5%)
Club leaders can buy club vehicles, only for themselves.
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: moondog on October 29, 2012, 00:31
Quote from: mick88 on October 28, 2012, 23:31
Players can already quadruple their number of vehicle slots.

We can? :O i know we can double them but quadruple them how?
Your house slots x 4.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

mick88

Quote from: $nake on November 02, 2012, 14:05
Quote from: brane on November 02, 2012, 08:55
This is what i think.
- The founder can give on someone right to buy a vehicles for club (not only him, in some clubs the founders are inactive so co-leaders are holding the whole work)
- It can not be unshared.
- When you sell it, the money goes to club funds (You bought it from that money so...)
- No, i dont like club slots, its good as it is, on player's slots.
- The player who bought the vehicle pays for the insurance.

The else is great :)

brane
nope, if club vehs => then club slots :)

If club slots, then player vehicle slots / 4

Benny

I don't get it.

So it would be x4 instand of x2? :o
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Hobo

What mick is saying is that: If he were to make "Club vehicle slots" then player vehicle slots would be the same as the number of house slots you have.
1 slot would equal 1 vehicle
2 slot would equal 2 vehicles
and so on...

So, no to "club slots"

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on November 02, 2012, 21:41
Quote from: $nake on November 02, 2012, 14:05
Quote from: brane on November 02, 2012, 08:55
This is what i think.
- The founder can give on someone right to buy a vehicles for club (not only him, in some clubs the founders are inactive so co-leaders are holding the whole work)
- It can not be unshared.
- When you sell it, the money goes to club funds (You bought it from that money so...)
- No, i dont like club slots, its good as it is, on player's slots.
- The player who bought the vehicle pays for the insurance.

The else is great :)

brane
nope, if club vehs => then club slots :)
wrong way, then club slots x4, max 8 [2 x4] (depends of base price)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Just big -1 for club slots!

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Terrorista310

All this confusion omg, drop the crap club slots them, club buy vehicles as the money they have -.-
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Deff

Who is the player here?
Founder ?

If yes, so that would mean if founder is $nake, club would get 20 free slots (if $nake has 80 slots in total) while if some newbie who got 2 slots, club would get 0.5 free slots :/ (so that would need round off to 1).

Well anyways, this system seems fair and better to me so +1.
Now the founder don't have to bother about his slots getting filled for the club because club would have club slots of its own.

Hobo

Quote from: Deff on November 04, 2012, 09:02

Who is the player here?
Founder ?

If yes, so that would mean if founder is $nake, club would get 20 free slots (if $nake has 80 slots in total) while if some newbie who got 2 slots, club would get 0.5 free slots :/ (so that would need round off to 1).

Now the founder don't have to bother about his slots getting filled for the club because club would have club slots of its own.
No. Mick means that if he adds club slots, every player's vehicle slots will be the same as their number of house slots. SA:MP can't support an unlimited amount of cars

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: The_Hobo on November 04, 2012, 12:29
Quote from: Deff on November 04, 2012, 09:02

Who is the player here?
Founder ?

No. Mick means that if he adds club slots, every player's vehicle slots will be the same as their number of house slots. SA:MP can't support an unlimited amount of cars
So -1 for the club slots. As i said, the founder can give right to someone to buy vehicles for club. For example i have 15slots and the founder only 2, because i have a lot of slots i am buying vehicles for our club. (I am co-leader.)

kukimaki

I think the current system is good. Club slots would mean more vehicles, and if possible, more slots should be given to players, not clubs. Every club member buys the vehicle he/she needs for his/her work, and then shares it, so 'club vehicles' are unneccessary. Maybe if there aren't enough vehicles shared with the club (I guess this is not a problem in the current vehicle sharing system), the club leader can suggest/order members to share a defined amount of vehicles with the club.
Limiting the amount of shared vehicles also seems pointless to me.

What I suggest: when someone uses a shared vehicle (not own), then he/she should be charged or obliged to refill/fix it (like in case of /fix w/o insurance) till its original state. Or, user should pay mandatory insurance which is calculated based on time when getting out of the vehicle. This should be done along with the owned-vehicle-bonus (yes, also in case of non-owned but shared vehicle), so that the player still benefits from using shared vehicle (despite the mandatory insurance).

Hobo

What some of you don't understand is there is a limit to the amount of vehicles that can be on the server at a given time. Club slots = more vehicles. That means less vehicles for the player (you).

So, if club slots are implemented, player vehicle slots will be decreased. Meaning you wont be able to own a lot of cars.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

kukimaki

Quote from: The_Hobo on November 07, 2012, 16:22
What some of you don't understand is there is a limit to the amount of vehicles that can be on the server at a given time. Club slots = more vehicles. That means less vehicles for the player (you).

So, if club slots are implemented, player vehicle slots will be decreased. Meaning you wont be able to own a lot of cars.

Just what I said...
"Club slots would mean more vehicles, and if possible, more slots should be given to players, not clubs."

sardarji

Quote from: kukimaki on November 07, 2012, 21:33

Just what I said...
"Club slots would mean more vehicles, and if possible, more slots should be given to players, not clubs."
Most of the player want more house slot. so i think club slot is not a good idea.

Sjomp

Quote from: sardarji on November 07, 2012, 22:04
Quote from: kukimaki on November 07, 2012, 21:33

Just what I said...
Most of the player want more house slot. so i think club slot is not a good idea.
Yeah so if they already want more house slots, who is gonna use his house slot for a club vehicle then?
But I can be wrong but this is how I think about it if you understand. :P