My Peterbilt 387 Project[Released]

Started by Marty, September 25, 2012, 08:23

Marty

hello everyone i have not been online for awhile because i found this really nice model, so i decided to try and convert it to gta:sa and so far this is what it looks like[size=78%]

interior still needs to be colored in and need to add alot of stuff to the dash but ill worrie about that after the beta

hopefully when i separate the truck into pieces, resize and add dummies it wont mess up like my first gtasa convert

so i only hope to convert this for people who want it.[/size]

Keep on trucking!

George

erm..I want it:D but if will not lag
[]

Joshly98

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Linguritza

If u use Zmod

Display - local axes - center to object

It depends on where have u putted the part. I hope you will finish it. It looks awesome !

SeraMondialu

I modifyed this too but for german truck sim :o3 :d

Ethan

too bad I can only see the one pic the shows nothing of what the mod actually is

Clutch

Who's truck base is this, and did they give you permission to convert the model?
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Marty

yes i have permission, credits will be given in the release.

Keep on trucking!

RaceRX

i should probally get promission to do my converts... oh well. narrow up your wheels in zmodeler, because theyre twice as wide in game.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Marty

yeh i know what thats all about, had that prob with my trailer its a shame no-one else manages to make them smaller, mainly all the trucks on gtainside have huge ugly wheels with bad chrome jobs, thats actually what pushed my decision to convert this truck.

Keep on trucking!

RaceRX

i have some alacos perfectly scaled by me. its pretty easy to do
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Marty

Quote from: Linguritza on September 25, 2012, 14:43
If u use Zmod

Display - local axes - center to object

It depends on where have u putted the part. I hope you will finish it. It looks awesome !

Thank you very much that helped that was the reason why my other truck didn't work.

Quote from: George on September 25, 2012, 08:57
erm..I want it:D but if will not lag

I found that if you don't touch the collision stuff then the model wont lag, ive tested afew times in cvt and never had any probs yet.

Keep on trucking!

Gameboy

Hayabusa.

When is the release? :D I want it!!! O.o