My Peterbilt 387 Project[Released]

Started by Marty, September 25, 2012, 08:23

Marty

Quote from: Prometheus on October 01, 2012, 14:52
When is the release? :D I want it!!! O.o

Prob not for awhile i added side flares but now samp wont even start without a prob, and i cant find any wheels that would work on this puppy!

Keep on trucking!

Hayabusa.

Quote from: Marty on October 01, 2012, 17:27
When is the release? :D I want it!!! O.o

Prob not for awhile i added side flares but now samp wont even start without a prob, and i cant find any wheels that would work on this puppy!

Something with textures? Huh?
And about the wheels take a look on Arlan's trucks and ask for Arlan for wheels if u can take em off one of his trucks ;)

Marty

And about the wheels take a look on Arlan's trucks and ask for Arlan for wheels if u can take em off one of his trucks ;)

fixed the prob w/e it was, but its gonna be real hard to get arlans wheels cause he left the gtasa seen wants nothing more to do with it so idk if i can but im tryin.

Keep on trucking!

Hayabusa.

Quote from: Marty on October 01, 2012, 20:52

fixed the prob w/e it was, but its gonna be real hard to get arlans wheels cause he left the gtasa seen wants nothing more to do with it so idk if i can but im tryin.
Or you can ask for SamY - he has nice rims on his Western Star 4900.

RaceRX

Take the wheels off of my 379s. Don't use Samys, low poly and UN fitting with this truck
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Marty

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 01, 2012, 21:13
Take the wheels off of my 379s. Don't use Samys, low poly and UN fitting with this truck

LMAO love ur materials they look familiar im using them too, those are nice wheels dude yeh i use them but the sides of the tires are reversed so they need a lil editing should look great on this truck im sure.

Progress: interior needs alot of work had to remove engine for less poly count and the new flares work now :D ill post a pic of my progress after im done abit of texturing.

i was also thinking of releasing a beta ver of this truck if u guys want.

Keep on trucking!

RaceRX

Quote from: Marty on October 01, 2012, 21:31

LMAO love ur materials they look familiar im using them too, those are nice wheels dude yeh i use them but the sides of the tires are reversed so they need a lil editing should look great on this truck im sure.

Progress: interior needs alot of work had to remove engine for less poly count and the new flares work now :D ill post a pic of my progress after im done abit of texturing.

i was also thinking of releasing a beta ver of this truck if u guys want.
They only show reversed in Zmodeler (; You could flip them im pretty sure, I just didnt because its fine ingame Lol.
I know though, Nice mats. right?(;
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Marty

Take the wheels off of my 379s. Don't use Samys, low poly and UN fitting with this truck They only show reversed in Zmodeler (; You could flip them im pretty sure, I just didnt because its fine ingame Lol.
I know though, Nice mats. right?(;

they sure are, i just added your wheels, heres my progress(in cvt)

heres afew with race's wheels.

Keep on trucking!

sardarji

Marty

just so u guys know i have been using this truck as the road train and admins say i dont lag.

Progress: Interior is almost fully textured and everything else works, so only things left to do is:

• Add mudflap weights.
  • Make & Texture the dashboard.
  • Hopefully fix the shadow prob.
  • move hitch dummie to accommodate for nados extra long trailers, every damn time im on a steep hill with the flatbed trailer the back end of the truck goes into the trailer causing the whole rig to flip forward onto the roof, my truck explodes every time - Fixed

Keep on trucking!

Rubber

Just a couple things I see:

Windows need reflective textures added. Also, glass looks a bit odd.
Chrome doesn't look quite right....looks too grey.

Other than that, looks pretty good. Nice work

MikeMan

Im not a fan at all of the 387 lol in fact i hate it.

BUT

Your work, im impressed with. Can't wait to see what else you come out with. Keep up the good work.
:trainsguy:

Benny

I realy like this truck :D Good work man :)

:OK:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT