Cars Should be Avaible ForSale.

Started by MeTaLiXx, September 23, 2012, 20:05

$nake

droctogonapus

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Rubber

Quote from: droctogonapus on September 24, 2012, 21:53
i want an androm

But can you imagine what a mess it would be if there were 30 andromadas parked at LV airport? It's already a mess with small planes. Big planes might get ugly...that's why I said it wouldn't be a good idea to make it buyable. Maybe it could be added to an airport (perhaps a new airport being mapped?) just like the at400s are added. They could just be publicly available.

sardarji

Quote from: SzajmoN on September 24, 2012, 15:22
+1 add ALL of them
expect those two bikes
Bikes r not really needed Mt bike is faster and good .  O0

Matias

Quote from: Terrorista310 on September 23, 2012, 21:52
Quote from: Ethan on September 23, 2012, 20:41
the andromada will NEVER be in CVT no matter what

Andromeda could be used like bmx, only by a command, and when the owner exit it, it would disappear.

Then someone types /andromeda and takes out a whole andromeda from his wallet  :fuckthat: :lol:

Blackhawk

Quote from: sardarji on September 24, 2012, 22:00
Quote from: SzajmoN on September 24, 2012, 15:22
+1 add ALL of them
expect those two bikes
Bikes r not really needed Mt bike is faster and good .  O0

If you have a motorbike in real life what has 100HP, but there is a bike in the shop what is in your opinion nicer than yours, but it has only 80HP and you want to buy that, then the dealer will say to you "not needed, your bike is faster, go home"? NO!
Why always everyone says "not needed"?
The question isn't what is needed... the question is what can makes more fun and what others want...
aminet96 didn't say those vehicles are needed, he just says those could be added.
You don't want to buy these bikes? OK, don't buy, but that isn't your business what another player wants to buy...

Anyway +1

Nastie

Quote from: Chauf on September 23, 2012, 23:20
Sparrow but you have 2 kinds of Sparrows:
Normal Sparrow
Seasparrow

I really like the SeaSparrow!

so +1!
The Seasparrow have a Gun so -1

Gameboy

Darth_Potter

Konali

Andromada+1
simply because they look awesome in pink.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

John_Freeman

1I don't see a use for the tug, you wouldn't be able to hook it up to anything like it's older brother baggage
2 Big yes on the crop duster.
3 Yes on the mule I'd like to own one, and as stated before it would be interesting option for thief burglary missions along with benson.
4 Yes I'd love to see a sparrow as a chopper, as for sea sparrow I doubt it'd would ever work out.
5 No, just no, maybe like the at-400, have one or two  on the map, some where, like area 69, or the military base in wet county, but not to buy/own
6 again yes, we have the news van now why can't we have the news chopper?

7&8 Sure why not?

DeeJayy

Konali

Quote from: mick88 on September 28, 2011, 13:31
Adding new items is troublesome, and frankly there's already 1 bike available, so there's no need to add 2nd one.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

thommm

Quote from: Konali on September 26, 2012, 14:59
Andromada+1
simply because they look awesome in pink.

Edit: BIG +1 for Cropduster

John_Freeman

you know... I've seen these post for some time now, and I think I have a solution, take the non-mission cars that no one owns, or cares for, out of the dealerships, and replace them with vehicles we want.