Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Question about mods

Started by Fox_Cub, September 16, 2012, 16:18

Fox_Cub

Hi all Fox here.
Got a question about mods.
When i download and install a mod it may be a really nice mod and does not lag, i think GREAT!
BUT why does the handling suck on some of them?? i would download a nice petrol mod and if you turn left or right you flipped the truck. on most of the mods you get a extra text file that changes the handling but this is not allowed on this server so you cannot touch that. but is it a modding problem as they are highly unstable, for as only a few mods will do this and others will be ok.
once I had a blister compact mod for a Peugeot 206 and you couldn't turn or you flip!!
Whats up with this?
Anyway Thanks all
Fox

Matheus

Every car mod (not all of them) comes with a readme, with handling and vehicle.ide (sometimes, carmods, carcolors and other things)

In order to have it turning nice, you need to install handling and vehicle.ide But you're not allowed to install them if you want to play in cvt

F4LL

Smallest change at a car, changes the handling, hydraulics, or wheels, everything, especially mods. Anyway you need some things, if you want to install new handling on a car, and play multiplayer. If you`ll play only single player, you just need to change the car's handling from GTASA-> data -> handling. But you wont be able to play mp with it.

Joshly98

I recommend searching for mods that have nice handling, without having to install the vehicle.ide file, which as everyone has said, is not allowed at this server.