31 (36%)
Vice City Island
13 (15.1%)
Sandus Key
6 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: September 22, 2012, 08:33

Rubber

I had a truck depot and a public truck parked planned in sandus along with a car park. Not sure if they will ever be updated.

GeneralLee

Quote from: mick88 on September 15, 2012, 12:15
Quote from: Twido on September 15, 2012, 11:34
Well actuelly, mick let me honest... they all could be better. I don't dislike them but they are always the same things, always the same roads & buildings. I haven't seen something special yet, i don't say that y'all suck in mapping but i just expect more of you all. but if i had to chose i would go for Eyre

Good point. I use the same objects, because they're tested and proven to work without bugs. And frankly GTA doesn't offer many good objects.

+1 For Mick
+1 for Eyre!

sardarji

Vice City Island is the Best , Fir Island too :)

zola0311

Eyre Island is my favourite because nice map and eyre is have good load/unload points. :)

Lindsey

Quote from: mick88 on September 15, 2012, 08:37
Quote from: tyler12 on September 15, 2012, 08:36
I like Vice City, but I dislike Sandus most. No reason really, just it doesn't have a lot there.

Sandus is only a part of a bigger project that Ethan and Rubber are working on. Maybe some day it will be as big as Wet County.

I'm looking forward to the extentions of Sandus, however there is a lack of missions (coach being one of them) to that area, if there were more missions (which would come with time) sandus would be more used, and more appreciated. Personally, I've seen it about 4 times.

Another thing, if you connect Wet county to Sandus somehow, this would be interesting and a big bonus. However that road would be far too long i guess.

As for my vote, Eyre is the most incredible map, Fir is great, but it's kind of like a "side stop" compared to eyre, eyre is like the driving force of WC right now, everything seems to go through Eyre.

Kudos on eyre, it's incredible.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Rubber

Quote from: Lindsey on September 15, 2012, 21:36
I'm looking forward to the extentions of Sandus, however there is a lack of missions (coach being one of them) to that area, if there were more missions (which would come with time) sandus would be more used, and more appreciated. Personally, I've seen it about 4 times.

Another thing, if you connect Wet county to Sandus somehow, this would be interesting and a big bonus. However that road would be far too long i guess.

*cough* ferry is being designed to get from sandus to WC *cough*

Not only that, but sandus will have more things added, including the connection to Shelby County..if I can ever finish it lol.

Deff

I like Eyre

Reason:
It has a dense forest and the island is green.

RaceRX

Sandus because i know whats to come of it. C:
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

Quote from: RaceRX96 on September 15, 2012, 23:53
Sandus because i know whats to come of it. C:

cause rubber just told everyone

Lindsey

Meh another ferry..I'll only like a second ferry if you have 2 running, 1 going either way at the same time from WC to sandus. I can not stand using the ferry because if you miss it you're sat there for ages. It's probably the most epic yet avoided thing on CVT. Epic because it's cool, avoided because you are left waiting for ages.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Rubber

Quote from: Lindsey on September 16, 2012, 03:34
Meh another ferry..I'll only like a second ferry if you have 2 running, 1 going either way at the same time from WC to sandus. I can not stand using the ferry because if you miss it you're sat there for ages. It's probably the most epic yet avoided thing on CVT. Epic because it's cool, avoided because you are left waiting for ages.

well, I'm glad we put 2 ferries in. It's almost like i can read your mind  :o

Rayman

I vote for Happyland (new) because it looks nice.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Lindsey

Well it's not confirmed we'll have one yet but we'll see :)
[hide=awesomeness]
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Ethan

Rubber is like WIKI links.. leaking stuff out thats not even known if its gonna happen

Rubber

haha I know, I'm terrible. But I really don't see the harm. If anything, it might help us. If people don't like ferries, they might say to delete them...could save us some frustration.