Ferry

Started by Clowny, September 12, 2012, 05:44

Clowny

You may have a script that make the ferry don't move if it's empty, is anoyying to wait in the brige innecesarelly.

Único y autónomo, me saldré de lo monótono.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Follow @Clown_0n on Twitter

Ethan

you dont want to wait for the ferry, go around it, avoid it at all costs and youll be fine... and YES you CAN avoid the ferry

Rubber

Also, please remove the animation in your avatar. Read these forum rules carefully: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,8.0.html

8. Forum signatures and avatars cannot contain sounds or animations (unless they are activated by mouseclick).

Bruno_2MLG4CT

If ferry don't move when it is empty you may be in the LS and the ferry in LSi, what then, it wont move and you will wait and wait and wait, not always you will be on the correct side :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Blackhawk

Quote from: brane on September 12, 2012, 07:32
If ferry don't move when it is empty you may be in the LS and the ferry in LSi, what then, it wont move and you will wait and wait and wait, not always you will be on the correct side :)

I think he thought for that there should be a script what always watches ferry's dock in LS and LSI(inside the fence, where we have to wait).
for example he arrives in LSI, but ferry is in LS(area is empty), then the script sees that and ferry goes to LSI immediately.

But I think it's to complicated, and what will happen if there is an AFK? Chaos.

So -1

Joshly98

-1 ferry is fine as it is

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

F4LL

Supreme

This suggestion doesn't even make sence.

why?
Quote from: brane on September 12, 2012, 07:32

Marccc

The solution: Use the RED line route

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Leoviz

M4L_Deadmau5

I think they should make it so that people can't get out of there vehicle while there on the ferry, also that people can't just walk onto it either. Many people have experienced someone getting out of there truck and hitting the truck making your truck roll backwards and screwing you over completely.
Infiniti

Tuntun

what a suggestion -1