Whats everyones people hates?

Started by TheSandman, September 07, 2012, 10:17

Vinny

Quote from: TupacShakur on September 07, 2012, 18:35
2nd.  Asslickers, and i can say that are a lot, more then 60-70% of server players.
Sorry, but, when you say something about anything, check if you are not a part of it.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Marccc

You all forget the NON-English speaking in main chat players!

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Jedi

I hate how this server has become

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Marccc

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Xero

:cereal: I hate people that pass others between the bridge to happyland and LV with a vehicle that goes just as fast or maybe 1-2km faster causing oncoming traffic to slow down or crash.

Dynamo

People that join clubs then don't do anything with the club other than use its events to earn money.

ThomasKirkman

Not hates, more like dislike.

• People who think a persons score has anything what so ever to do with their playing ability.
  • People that think that if you don't play the game the way they do, you playing it wrong.
  • People that call other players "noob" when they themselves are totally clueless most of the time.
  • People who forget that this is just a game and played for fun.
  • People who live in cardboard boxes under railroad bridges and never share their cheap wine with others.   ;D

TK   C:-)

kukimaki

My part:
- self-confident players who think they shit gold
- players who hurry -> cause accidents (like that 1 minute earlier arrival would count...)
- no-lifers who are PROUD of it
- those who forget the fact that this is not a bloody reality, this is a game
- The goddamn MAPPING (of WC)! Sorry everybody who took part in designing it, no offence, I know you are great at what you are doing, but my point is that most of the newly added maps are so confusing, badly navigable and easy-to-get-lost as if the purpose hadn't been to make a realistic and NICE mapping, but to create a maze where you have to find the way to get where you want to. This isn't as good and realistic as it could be, neither as nicely edited as it could be with a little bit more pacience and thinking. But, as Sandus Key shows, I see the improvement; that and WC are two different dimensions.

Konali

Quote from: kukimaki on September 08, 2012, 17:57
My part:
- self-confident players who think they shit gold
- players who hurry -> cause accidents (like that 1 minute earlier arrival would count...)
- no-lifers who are PROUD of it
- those who forget the fact that this is not a bloody reality, this is a game
- The goddamn MAPPING! Sorry Ethan, no offence, I know you are great at what you are doing, but my point is that most of the newly added maps are so confusing, badly navigable and easy-to-get-lost as if the purpose hadn't been to make a realistic and NICE mapping, but to create a maze where you have to find the way to get where you want to. This isn't as good and realistic as it could be, neither as nicely edited as it could be with a little bit more pacience and thinking. But, as Sandus Key shows, I see the improvement; that and WC are two different dimensions.

From WC Ethan only created Vice city if im correct.
rest was made by mick/hax/drocto i believe.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

kukimaki

Lindsey

People who can't drive right...seriously, is it so hard to LOOK?!
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

kukimaki

Allroad

Quote from: kukimaki on September 08, 2012, 17:57
My part:
- The goddamn MAPPING (of WC)! Sorry everybody who took part in designing it, no offence, I know you are great at what you are doing, but my point is that most of the newly added maps are so confusing, badly navigable and easy-to-get-lost as if the purpose hadn't been to make a realistic and NICE mapping, but to create a maze where you have to find the way to get where you want to. This isn't as good and realistic as it could be, neither as nicely edited as it could be with a little bit more pacience and thinking. But, as Sandus Key shows, I see the improvement; that and WC are two different dimensions.

+1 to those points, especially about Vice City Island being a big maze of an industrial area. Sorry Ethan, its not badly mapped, but its badly designed, in my opinion.