Whats everyones people hates?

Started by TheSandman, September 07, 2012, 10:17

Mooze

sorry to bring up an old topic, just wanted to have a say in it.

the thing that drives me mad but has the most simple solution
is the people that ram you and then end up blaming you, as the rules say "same road rules as in real life" people often don't know the actual rules of the road.
so what i just do is stop pretty much for anything nearby unless i dont pay enough attention to the map (i sometimes find myself flying off the road trying to read the map or chat -.- "yay me ! " )

Dynamo

Quote from: Mooze on September 23, 2012, 00:30
sorry to bring up an old topic, just wanted to have a say in it.

the thing that drives me mad but has the most simple solution
is the people that ram you and then end up blaming you, as the rules say "same road rules as in real life" people often don't know the actual rules of the road.
so what i just do is stop pretty much for anything nearby unless i dont pay enough attention to the map (i sometimes find myself flying off the road trying to read the map or chat -.- "yay me ! " )

just to point out a reason for this is the fact that a chunk of the players are not old enough to even have a license so they wouldn't  even know what the road rules are because they have yet to learn them all they know is what the controls are and that it is a game so they can do whatever they want.

Just point out this fact. I hate these people also. I have lost so many loads cause people don't follow the road rules.

TheSandman

Going off what Crack + Dynamo said; this is why a while back i was going to write up a set of basic driving rules, just for courtesy etc.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Mooze

Quote from: TheSandman on September 23, 2012, 02:56
Going off what Crack + Dynamo said; this is why a while back i was going to write up a set of basic driving rules, just for courtesy etc.

To me that sounds right but its pretty much the same as reading the ToA on ANY game.  people scroll down to click next or already have clicked next

and to Dyno.
in the Netherlands everyone owns Bycicles and kids from a young age are taught the rules of the road so they dont get into accidents.
so in a way i disagree that some people wouldnt even know them.
i think its more down to the fact that people just dont care :)
yes i sometimes like to throw my own truck into bends and then i just end up spinning out or losing my trailer. but i used to try to avoid doing such thing near other people ( again i revert back to the point where i sometimes already flew off the track due to trying to read the map/chat )

Manelito

I hate people that someway crash me by accident and don't say sorry,
or people that i crash by accident too and i say sorry and he respond via PM saying:
"You f*cking idiot learn how to drive you jackass"
and things like that, but that type of people don't got courage to say that all in main chat..
but it's ok   :angry: :pokerface:

bazingashane0

I hate when people constantly bitch and whinge in the shoutbox and on the forums about the server being down and harassing admins/ mods via xfire/ skype/ fbook etc. I mean ffs go get some sun light when the server is down.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm