1974 W900 custom. Edited by RaceRX

Started by RaceRX, September 05, 2012, 19:25

RaceRX

SPECIAL THANKS TO: Bangor, For bugging the flying fuck out of me, making me run across this mod while looking for a mod that i supposdily made for him, that it ended up Rubber made for him. Round of appause, To Bangor.

Hello there.  This is one of the first mods I edited, I found it on my computer a few minutes ago and desided since I dont even use it anymore, Might as well upload it.

1974 Kenworth W900 base model by arlan, Everything actually is Arlans, Just edited. All credit to him for the parts.

Mod Replaces, Roadtrain I believe. It shouldnt lag either.

Report bugs below,

Bugs I am aware of:
    -None

Pictures

Quote from: Bangor on September 05, 2012, 19:52
Photos ! Are Here :

Lights do work. I just had turned off :P

**NOTE**
The quality sucks, as these photos are old AS FUCK.
Lol:)

Bangor
DOWNLOAD BELOW
http://www.mediafire.com/?8irjc8v4u1qzf5o
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

MikeMan

Woulda never happened if i didnt bug you back then for it ;P

:fuckyeah:

Linguritza

Hmmm .... I see some competition here  O0

RaceRX

Quote from: Bangor on September 05, 2012, 19:37
Woulda never happened if i didnt bug you back then for it ;P

:fuckyeah:
Your credit has been given.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

DJ_Smashon

Can someone post some ig photos first?
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

RaceRX

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on September 05, 2012, 19:42
it looks really great ingame, I dont feel like importing it though. If someone would get some pictures, that would be nice.

Nice

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: RaceRX96 on September 05, 2012, 19:43
Quote from: DJ_Smashon on September 05, 2012, 19:42
it looks really great ingame, I dont feel like importing it though. If someone would get some pictures, that would be nice.

I'll use it but I wanna see the pics first :P Just to be 100% sure  :lol:
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

MikeMan

Photos ! Are Here :

Lights do work. I just had turned off :P

**NOTE**
The quality sucks, as these photos are old AS FUCK.
Lol:)

Bangor

MikeMan

PS:
Lol my skype is the bottom of Racers pic,
Feel free to add me :P

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

RaceRX

Nice

Clutch

Well well, what do we got here. Another American Truck.  :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah:
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Rubber

Lol I forgot all about that mod. I remember I customized the same mod at pretty much the same time. Here are some screens of my version. I removed the sleeper because I don't like sleepers, and I retextured the paintable surfaces and chrome to have more reflections. Screenshots taken without ENB.

Joshly98

No offense to your one, Race, but I think I prefer Rubber's, but they are both really good :)

Ethan

Quote from: Joshly98 on September 06, 2012, 09:09
No offense to your one, Race, but I think I prefer Rubber's, but they are both really good :)

Joshly... I think they are both the same truck/mod.. just different computer settings obviously

RaceRX

custom is done to a persons taste. rubbers mod doesnt have much editing done to it lol.

and he broke the lights and the license plate. lol.

Nice

Rubber

Lights never worked in the first place and plate is a 2 second fix that I don't wanna do. If anything, I'd delete the plate all together...don't like plates on trucks.  I mainly made it because I hate the sleeper....and textures. I think my retexture improved the looks.

MikeMan

Rubbers was custom made for me lolol

RaceRX

Quote from: Rubber on September 06, 2012, 17:51
Lights never worked in the first place and plate is a 2 second fix that I don't wanna do. If anything, I'd delete the plate all together...don't like plates on trucks.  I mainly made it because I hate the sleeper....and textures. I think my retexture improved the looks.
the lights take less time to fix then the license plate. all you gotta do is rename the vehiclelights128 [spec, FL] to vehiclelights128 [spec, lights] (FL includs all the other gay shit they named it, like RL and stuff like that. i forget.)

Nice

Rubber

FL means front left, RL means rear left. And yeah, I know it's an easy fix but I don't use the mod and bangor now has better mods. I think this was the first mod I edited lol...it's pretty bad compared to now. But you should texture the painted surfaces on your mod. Send it to me and I can have it done in a minute I think...that is if you are still working on it.

Also, you should be on skype more haha.

MikeMan

RaceRX

After i finish it ill send it. I dont want mine to be shiney because my enb series does that for me Lol.

Nice