A few suggestions

Started by Joshly98, September 05, 2012, 12:38

Joshly98

Suggestion One - Club Paychecks:
Since there are a few clubs that are offering paychecks (SAFA, The Hobos and any others) why add a paycheck feature to the gamemode? The owner of the club could access the Paycheck menu through the club settings, and set how much money each person gets per mission, and could be set up with different amounts per mission type (for SAFA: Money for fuel but no money for artic etc...) and maybe even set up so they get paid per month, week etc...

Taken out because certain clubs don't want this feature, as it makes them unique :)

Suggestion Two: Missions per day or session:
In the /stats menu, you could put Missions Per Day, being how many missions that person has completed that day, or maybe missions that session, meaning how many missions that player has completed since they logged on that time.

Feel free to leave your opinions below:

Mr.Kangaroo

The paycheck system is one that i think only SAFA and The_Hobos should have and that makes it special, coz if everyone had it it'd be boring.

The second ones is good!
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Joshly98

Quote from: KangarooAUS on September 05, 2012, 13:03
The paycheck system is one that i think only SAFA and The_Hobos should have and that makes it special, coz if everyone had it it'd be boring.

The second ones is good!

I was thinking this as well, if the paychecks were in every club, the SAFA and The Hobos would not be as unique.

Leoviz

-1 for the first and +1 for the second

but support the idea of profits to the clubs (if the club wanted)

kukimaki

The second is a big plus, and IMO it's not that hard thing to script, too.

Joshly98

Quote from: kukimaki on September 05, 2012, 13:56
The second is a big plus, and IMO it's not that hard thing to script, too.

Yeah, this is why I thought mick might take it into consideration. :)

Konali

I suggested club paycheck. or a system where the club has some influence in the mission a while ago and i fully support it.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Twido

the paycheck thing eh, +0.5

but you are lazy just to calculate, 0000% for the second suggestion

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

DJ_Smashon

1st suggestion should be very useful but hard to script..
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Joshy

A club is provided with basic tools (like applications, memberlist and bases) and it should stay like that in my opinion, if you want to have a unique point, you need to put work into it just like I did with paychecks. Paychecks didn't fall into my lap, I had to script things to make it organized, I have to /work to fund the paychecks, to me that shows dedication and I will use that as a unique point to my club. If every club gets all of the unique things like paychecks, what is the point of your club when it's got everything in common with the other clubs? We may as well have one single club for everything. So no to your first idea, my club, The Hobos, the old FHA all put effort into providing paychecks using the basic, simple club management tools that were given to us. Innovate.

2: meh it's possible, ok.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Gameboy

MikeMan

Quote from: Joshy on September 05, 2012, 16:36
A club is provided with basic tools (like applications, memberlist and bases) and it should stay like that in my opinion, if you want to have a unique point, you need to put work into it just like I did with paychecks. Paychecks didn't fall into my lap, I had to script things to make it organized, I have to /work to fund the paychecks, to me that shows dedication and I will use that as a unique point to my club. If every club gets all of the unique things like paychecks, what is the point of your club when it's got everything in common with the other clubs? We may as well have one single club for everything. So no to your first idea, my club, The Hobos, the old FHA all put effort into providing paychecks using the basic, simple club management tools that were given to us. Innovate.

2: meh it's possible, ok.

I agree with Joshy, hard work most definitely shows in his club.

However the 2nd thing, i agree with +1 would be neat.

Joshly98

I agree with you Joshy, that was the only downfall I saw in the first one, it would make your club and The Hobos not as unique with this feature being given to all of the clubs.