Club vehicle sharing insurance question?

Started by TheSandman, September 04, 2012, 13:13

TheSandman

Hi guys,
LOL its ironic how im asking for help, even though im a mod here for 1+ years, but anyway

I have "donated" a Petrol truck + Petrol trailer with Joshys SAFA club, which i have paid for, and /sharevehicle'd, and numberplated to SAFA 1/2.
But my question is, does insurance decrease WHILE a member from SAFA is using it?
I wouldnt mind clarification from Mick on this subject too.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Joshly98

So you want to know if there is still insurance on the vehicle(s), or, if the insurance price decreases?

TheSandman

Quote from: Joshly98 on September 04, 2012, 13:49
So you want to know if there is still insurance on the vehicle(s), or, if the insurance price decreases?
Yeah like, if i go offline, and someone from the SAFA club uses my Petrol, does insurance decrease?
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: TheSandman on September 04, 2012, 13:56
Quote from: Joshly98 on September 04, 2012, 13:49
Yeah like, if i go offline, and someone from the SAFA club uses my Petrol, does insurance decrease?
I am not sure but i think NO.
I think insurance decrease when you are online.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Twido

doesn't matter anyways, if you are online there will nothing happen to the truck even without an insurance... i once wrecked $nake vortex while he was offline.Nothing happend he got it back even when he had no insurance

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Im not sure but today i was using David Cro's securivan. I once did /fix and insurance covered it, then like an hour later i /fix'ed again and i paid for repair. He wasnt online today.

Hobo

Quote from: SzajmoN on September 04, 2012, 20:43
Im not sure but today i was using David Cro's securivan. I once did /fix and insurance covered it, then like an hour later i /fix'ed again and i paid for repair. He wasnt online today.
He hasn't been online for 3 days. The insurance on his Securicar is expired. Thus, insurance must continue when you are offline assuming the above is correct

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Cristinelu

The insurance time decreases when you are offline, if someone uses that vehicle.

Deff

Quote from: Cedrea on September 05, 2012, 02:11
The insurance time decreases when you are offline, if someone uses that vehicle.
True ^^
what Cedrea said, it doesn't matter whether you are offline, if someone is using your vehicle, insurance time decreases.