Started by eaiello, September 01, 2012, 01:11

Konali

Quote from: Ethan on September 07, 2012, 14:02
Quote from: brane on September 07, 2012, 09:52
Which program do you use for mapping ??
Quote from: Joshly98 on September 07, 2012, 12:41
And yeah, what program do you use?
Quote from: eaiello on September 07, 2012, 01:42
All the pics were taken in SAMP Map editor.
I just want to know how to upload a map into it so I can get a similar picture

Simple
1) go to http://gtamap.delux-host.com/converter/
2) open your .map file at the converter site, and convert them to Pawn code for SA-MP
3) Open Pawno
4) Click ''new''
5)search for public ''OnGameModeInit()''
6) search in that section for the last return/ in this case you could paste all those lines from the converter underneath the line: ''AddPlayerClass''
7) Save it somewhere, make sure its compiled correctly, and added 4 spaces/tab to all CreateObject lines.
8) open SA:MP COnstruction, load it like usual> click Import .PWN > select the .pwn file you just created before.
9) go to the area where your map is located In the samp editor offcourse, and you will find your map there.

You would see something like this:
http://imgur.com/uccPm,41FLd
Im working with enzo together on this, and yes my area has a toll booth :D how awesome, let the haters hate :D
- if its not compiled correctly it doesnt work, proceed from the beginning again or ask me to put screens :D
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

eaiello

Ethan

oh, so I need SAMP construction.. not SAMP editor.. something totally different from what I have now.. Thanks

eaiello

Actually, i use http://www.convertffs.com/
Click in "I want to upload instead of pasting"
Then i get the codes of my .map file
Open Map editor and "Paste Codes"

Twido

Quote from: eaiello on September 07, 2012, 17:19
Actually, i use http://www.convertffs.com/
Click in "I want to upload instead of pasting"
Then i get the codes of my .map file
Open Map editor and "Paste Codes"
convertffs is the best, and use like kona samp map construction. Is easier to work with :p and you don't have to convert it either ^^

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Calvingreen17.

Would be nice for that farm to be for sale.

I talk about houses too much let me shut up.

Anyway, it is mappers like you who truely inspire me to learn how to map....now I've almost completely forgotten how to script :|

Older and wiser

UnlimiteD

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on September 10, 2012, 03:32
Would be nice for that farm to be for sale.

I talk about houses too much let me shut up.

Anyway, it is mappers like you who truely inspire me to learn how to map....now I've almost completely forgotten how to script :|
+1

eaiello

Hi guys! This week me and the server mappers started to map the second city of the new County. Here come some pics (:

The actual progress.

Tunnel to Airport.

Top view of the second city. (Halfway done)

Beach houses.

Supra

Enzo, you have no idea how epic I think you are at mapping! This is amazing work, and when this gets added to CVT, it will make server map beautiful.. I love it! Keep up the good work :)

Dr_Doom

Supreme

eaiello

Thanks guys! But i'm not the only person working on this map. Konali, Ethan and Rubber are working hard on it too!

bitchybunny

It looks pretty good, but it's kind of small. Also the beach house, you should change the carpark to other location. In that picture, it looks like its a house near the beach instate beach house. Remove the carpark and the fence, then it willl be a actual Beach House :D

Konali

I made the biggest part of the newest city, enzo did the houses, i think houses near the beach work fine to.
I made 70% of the last part of the map, spend 50 fucking hours on the map already xD

@ enzo dont post more pics man, what if it aint get added? or we have to change alot of stuff.
konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Kenworth

Quote from: eaiello on September 19, 2012, 22:26
Thanks guys! But i'm not the only person working on this map. Konali, Ethan and Rubber are working hard on it too!
you guys are must i say pretty good to amazing at mapping, hopefully it does get added to convoy trucking because that will be just awesome :D