My ENB series Mod xD

Started by Wifixx, August 30, 2012, 23:24

Wifixx

My first ENB Series mod :D just see the photos    My Buggati Mod on Bullet :D   
     For photos click here --> http://imgur.com/a/yMpBE

Rockey

I dont like modding san andreas, only gta iv.. But these are very very nice!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

ENB Mods are not allowed here.
Next time when you modify some car, ask admin to spectate you and to approve you that you can use that mod.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Vinny

Quote from: brane on August 31, 2012, 00:34
Next time when you modify some car, ask admin to spectate you and to approve you that you can use that mod.

Hum i don't think you know what a ENB Series mod is huh ? It is for the reflections etc.

The mod that is not allowed is ELM (Emergency Light Mod).
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Rubber

Brane, lol ENB is allowed, ELM is not. Anyway, wifi that enb is not the greatest (in my opinion). There is too much sky glow. It's like you are getting blinded whenever you look into the sky. You can edit the enb file yourself, it's pretty easy. Open the config file in a text editor and change some numbers around. I adjusted mine to be as realistic as possible...now if only my computer could handle it hahah.

RaceRX

You're a complete udder fail.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

wowgla

I use the same ENB is great (no lag's on server) :) nice photos 
Nu-i nevoie sa te fac varza ca esti varza... Treci la loc 2 !!!

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

:biggrin: :lol:

on topic:
sky is way too shiny

Wifixx

Thanks all ! I know ..my ENB mod is not greatest..that say Rubber..but its cool and i like it !;)

MikeMan

Mine can rubber send it over  :D C:-)

DJ_Smashon

FAIL
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

IIICarloseschIII

SeraMondialu

C'mon .... you can be better than that -__.

Neon$lash

brane's post oh wow. that. wow. nevermind.

btw burn that buggati with fire. seriously. NO STOCK WHEELS FFS. INSTALL A WHEEL MOD AT LEAST also enb isn't hat good but k. still like race's one.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Joshy

[fail]
[/fail]
ELM not ENB.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

UnlimiteD