Current project. Peterbilt 389!! (Near completion!!)

Started by RaceRX, August 25, 2012, 18:38

RaceRX

This, Is my peterbilt 389 im converting. Things i needa finish,

-Texturing ...
     -May add bumper lights.
     -Changing roof lights, and breather lights.
     -Rear bumper because its the stock one and it looks like penis.
     -May try to figure a way to have 3 differant exhaust tip styles as 'extras' and, the roof spoiler is an extra btw.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on August 30, 2012, 10:02

8/30/12

9/1/12

more has been done than it looks. This stage took longer than the 2nd.

I may replace the sleeper with one that has a window...
9/2/12

9/3/12 Tail lights are clear LEDs! Things left, Breather lights, And texturing the interior, And game testing!!!!! ALMOST FINISHED!

9/5/12 Badge added to sleeper, all badges and bars in grille added as extra, interior 1/4 textured, Exhaust was re positioned from the underbody because it touched the frame before, Headlight rings, known as halos, Have been added, To change the color of the halo all you need to do is open up Paint, make an image in the color you want (Any size, smaller the better for file size...), save as PNG, import in the TXD over the 'stacks3' file. Its named stacks3 because im using Arlans textures, and im too lazy to rename it. And inside of the stacks were textured to charcol black to make it look realisitc.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

thats will look awesome like the other and did you ever finish your petrol conversion/mod thing?

Benny

Yea it's awesome, but like ever he will keep it for him self.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

RaceRX

Quote from: Benny_Benassy on August 25, 2012, 19:26
Yea it's awesome, but like ever he will keep it for him self.

QuoteMay be released when completed.

and i havent even started on that yet ethan, ive been busy. this mod should have only taken me 3 days. its been 2 months.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Gameboy

Rubber

ugly wheel fitment. space those things out towards the edge of the fender. lmao jk looks good so far...so THIS is what you have been working on...About the extras, that's the easy part. Just copy the existing 'extra1' layer, delete the object it has in it and place your own, oh yeah and rename it 'extra2'. The object you place in extra2 will probably have to be the entire stack, all the way from the bottom of the cab. The reason is that you probably won't be able to get 2 separate pieces to mesh well and you will see a gap. Good luck.

RaceRX

Quote from: Rubber on August 25, 2012, 20:49
ugly wheel fitment. space those things out towards the edge of the fender. lmao jk looks good so far...so THIS is what you have been working on...About the extras, that's the easy part. Just copy the existing 'extra1' layer, delete the object it has in it and place your own, oh yeah and rename it 'extra2'. The object you place in extra2 will probably have to be the entire stack, all the way from the bottom of the cab. The reason is that you probably won't be able to get 2 separate pieces to mesh well and you will see a gap. Good luck.
well, the thing is im gonna keep that gaurd on there. and that top of the stack, is really cool, it has a hoseclamp on it, and you can see the bolt where the guy who made it, modeled the clamp and bolt on it. And ive already tested the fitment ingame rubber. its on the edge of the fender (; Lololol But, I was thinking, Just have the tips differant. i was gonna do straight, miter, and this current cut, and i think all i have to do is the tips, and itll work. Ill explain my idea on skype when i ask you some questions. and about extras, i learned how to do them on my last mod, I was just not sure how the stacks were gonna work, but i got the idea now

Nice

Rubber

Oh yeah, I didn't realize there was an exhaust shroud on the stacks. That will definitely help hide the muffler/tip intersection. Nevermind then.

Nado

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

MikeMan

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Alban on August 28, 2012, 20:34
Quote from: Rubber on August 25, 2012, 20:49
ugly

well said :P

Rubber may said "ugly" about you Anri, not about Racers project , cuz his prj. is just fucking awsome !

Toux

It sucks because its an american truck :lol: Just kidding. Its pretty good :)

Joshly98

Yeeaahh.... it's nice, but I dunno, it just feels like it needs something

RaceRX

Nice