Slightly modified stock securicar mod

Started by Rubber, August 21, 2012, 03:32

Rubber

I was getting tired of the boring securicar so I made a mod starting with the stock vehicle. This only took me about 20 mins so it's not that detailed. I mostly changed textures.

Here is what I did:
-made the paintable surface more reflective, and glass too
-tinted the windows a tad more
-made the rear doors have transparent windows, so you can now see inside the back
-chromed the wheels, bumper, and mirror
-got rid of the stock logos and added a Brinks logo and a 'San Andreas Security' logo (I made it up). The logos are 'extras' and they will alternate on vehicles

Video:
[xfire]5a207d/[/xfire]

The mod is attached below. It is a very small file and is guaranteed not to lag, or your money back! The size of the .dff didn't change from the stock, but the .txd grew in size a little bit because I added some new textures. The vehicle is still two-tone paintable just like the stock one.

ENJOY!

The Wolf

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

moondog

F4LL

Vinny

Nice i like it. Simple but Awesome.

Btw Rubber, what about the tutorials you made months ago ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Rubber

ummm, I haven't quite figured the tutorials out. I can't upload them without something going wrong. They are too laggy and buggy at the moment.  I might re-record them with a different software.

Chirita

Supreme

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

steelgearjammer

Solid, definitely downloading this. Awesome job Rubber!