Posting pictures on forum

Started by Vado19, July 28, 2012, 17:48

Vado19

ohk i have noticed that people love to post pictures or video's on the forum, but the thing is some people well most... create a new topic for every new picture they post..so instead why not do what i did and make something like an album and just edit it when you add a new picture, it helps save storage space on the forum and it makes finding pictures and viewing them much simpler. yes i know there are picture storage websites that you can create an album on but for forum use this is my suggestion. 1 post, all pictures.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Rubber

I like the idea, but I think it needs to be refined a bit to work well. First off, posts eventually end up on the 2nd or 3rd page and are hard to find when you want to add more pictures. Secondly, these 'member's photo albums' are going to be in the photos and videos section of the forum I'm guessing. They kind of get jumbled in with the other things people are posting. Soo...what about a child board in the pictures/videos section titled 'Member's albums'. Let's say when you sign up for VIP, you get a new child board in the album section in which you can make as many posts as you want. That way, all the posts will be grouped by person, no matter what the topic is. It would also be another reason to become VIP (I think the forum really needs a VIP incentive). A few bad things about this idea is that it would be hard to manage.

Vado19

Quote from: Rubber on July 28, 2012, 17:55
I like the idea, but I think it needs to be refined a bit to work well. First off, posts eventually end up on the 2nd or 3rd page and are hard to find when you want to add more pictures. Secondly, these 'member's photo albums' are going to be in the photos and videos section of the forum I'm guessing. They kind of get jumbled in with the other things people are posting. Soo...what about a child board in the pictures/videos section titled 'Member's albums'. Let's say when you sign up for VIP, you get a new child board in the album section in which you can make as many posts as you want. That way, all the posts will be grouped by person, no matter what the topic is. It would also be another reason to become VIP (I think the forum really needs a VIP incentive). A few bad things about this idea is that it would be hard to manage.
took the words right outa my head, exactly what should be done.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

$nake

Quote from: Rubber on July 28, 2012, 17:55
Plus one :)