News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Can you help?

Started by R16RACA, July 27, 2012, 12:09

R16RACA

Hey guys and girls,
Here in little old NZ, we have fringe festivals for our cities. These are to help bring foward emerging talent within the arts industry, as the arts usually has very high sunk costs (money not gained back).
Myself along with a group of other students is making a one man hypnotism and magic show, and we really need social media exposure or donations. Even if you can't donate, it would help us greatly even if you just click 'like' on the facebook page. The show is being produced, put on and performed all by people under 18, all with various specialties in event management, lighting, sound, theatre, design and media etc. We are trying to raise money because although theatre hire is funded, we still need money for props, videos etc. Basically the money we get, the better it will be.
Now, i know most of you will not be able to actually see the show, and due to the nature of live theatre, we cannot record it; but if you donate, some amounts will get you footage and outtakes etc, so you will know what we're on about :D

It doesn't matter if you cant donate, even a simple 'like' will do :)

Facebook: www.facebook.com/theparadoxshow
Donate with Indiegogo: www.indiegogo.com/theparadoxshow
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Strato

Advertising Your own Media on CVT Forum? Geckco no. 2 is here...

Mr.Kangaroo

Go away Fizz, he is trying to gain real life support, unlike Gecko, who does it for popularity. Good job R16! Hope you have a good time! ( i cant donate but i liked that page!)
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Strato

Quote from: alexgarbz on July 27, 2012, 13:04
Go away Fizz, he is trying to gain real life support, unlike Gecko, who does it for popularity. Good job R16! Hope you have a good time! ( i cant donate but i liked that page!)

KK, but if they are so good they can earn cash/'likes' by their own, not by begging for it.

R16RACA

Thanks Alex for supporting us!

Fizz... just wth man, we aren't forcing you to like us, if you cant say something nice you shouldn't say it at all
[/hide]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: R16RACA on July 28, 2012, 05:44
Thanks Alex for supporting us!

Fizz... just wth man, we aren't forcing you to like us, if you cant say something nice you shouldn't say it at all
No problem! Magic shows are the best :D
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Joshly98

Nice work man! I'd be happy to support you :D

R16RACA

Quote from: Joshly98 on July 28, 2012, 06:39
Nice work man! I'd be happy to support you :D
Thank you!

Quote from: alexgarbz on July 28, 2012, 06:35
No problem! Magic shows are the best :D
Lol this one will be amaz-balls :D
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]

mrtrlt

If i had fb i would

:why:

Joshly98

Can you upload a video to YouTube when you have performed?

R16RACA

Quote from: Joshly98 on July 28, 2012, 14:49
i believe we are uploading parts of it yes, but more details to come
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]

Joshly98

Quote from: R16RACA on July 29, 2012, 10:20
Quote from: Joshly98 on July 28, 2012, 14:49
i believe we are uploading parts of it yes, but more details to come

Awesome :D can't wait to see it