ProdanJost.'s showroom

Started by Prodan., July 26, 2012, 21:41

Prodan.

Here i post some pics with the cars that i make for gta

Supra

You made this? I think it's awesome. It's not many GTA mods I really like, but I feel that this one still has some sort of San Andreas looks, even though its a real car, so it won't be weird putting this into the game, because it would go along quite well with the original cars from the game.

I dont even like BMW generally, so I would say nice work!

Benny

Cool mod :D i like the thing's in the back :P
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Logan

tano

Prodan.

I have modified another Bmw

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Supra on July 27, 2012, 19:13
I dont even like BMW generally, so I would say nice work!
Same here bro :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Prodan.

Rubber

:ukiddn: Giant whip antennae on cars.....sorry, I don't approve. But the rest of the car is nice...except the wheels. Lights look cool

Allroad

Dude, what's up with that antenna shit on the back? Are these some kind of gigantic remote controlled toy cars?

And also, like Rubber says, those wheels on the X5 is just not right.. and that width, it just gets ugly..

Now I'm just sounding negative about everything, but the mods are great, believe me :)

SeraMondialu

LOL NOOBS

You should go outside .
That antenna is for speak station, the other drivers that have something like this can tell you where the cop raddars are and help each other . Damn .

Rubber

So seraphim, you are saying it is a CB antenna? I am familiar with CB technology and know what it is...My point is that it looks funny on a car.

F4LL

Nice mods, but how u leaved the car with engine on?

Joshly98