Vip objects

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, July 22, 2012, 15:58

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Thiefs cannot use VIP skins because ppl won't know if they are thiefs or smth else. But they use VIP objects like Hippo or a Turtle (there is more) which hide their skin and ppl can't see which class they are. So thiefs put their VIP objects and easy steal securicars.
So i suggest, Thiefs cannot use VIP objects. They maybe can use like AK-47 on back,knife in head,hat etc, but not objects which hide their skin.
Lemme see what you think :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Joshly98

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

I know why u suggested this but isnt it better to move turtle and hippo to skins instead of forbidding thiefs use objects?

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: SzajmoN on July 22, 2012, 17:22
I know why u suggested this but isnt it better to move turtle and hippo to skins instead of forbidding thiefs use objects?

LOL if you didn't know so are turtle and hippo an object... not any skin...
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Fabricio_Silva

sardarji

The_Spinner

Manelito

Tyler

Wrong section [Move to vip board]

But +1.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Leoviz

Supra

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on July 22, 2012, 17:24
Quote from: SzajmoN on July 22, 2012, 17:22

LOL if you didn't know so are turtle and hippo an object... not any skin...

You totally misunderstood what he said. He knows they are objects and not skins, but Szajmon suggested to MAKE turtle and hippo skins, instead of objects..

Clutch

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Spekter

Or just make the people on a Securicar mission able to see thieves as red markers on minimap, just like thieves are able to see them?