News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

you help me?

Started by tano, July 20, 2012, 21:15

tano

Bueno mi proyecto hacer una cementera para que no diese lag en cvt y si salia bien compartirla exclusivamente con todos vosotros , pero para llegar a ese objetivo antes tengo que pasar por posibles errores mios , ya que es mi primera vez que hago mods para gta san andreas , aburrido de euro truck simulator y german truck simulator me propuse porque no hacer unos mods que no dieran lag y que fuesen bonitos a la vez? , la primera prueba este ha sido el resultado alguien sabe una posible solucion o cual es el problema para que salga asi? , solo añadi al txd una textura mas que es la que le da el color a la cabina del camion y creo que ese es el problema

Translate ;

Well my project to make a cement to give no lag in cvt and if came out well share it exclusively with you, but to reach that goal before I have to go for any errors of mine, since it is my first time I make mods for gta san andreas, bored and german truck simulator euro truck simulator because I decided to do some mods that they did not lag and they were nice at one time? The first test this has been the result of someone knows a possible solution or what the problem is to come out well? , Only I added to txd texture is more than that gives color to the cabin of the truck and I think that's the problem

Thanks for help or give some possible solution

Matias

Ask at modders forums this is a forum about a server, theres only 2 or 3 players that knows how to mod..

Twido

hey tano , not to be lame but uhm could you give me the link for txd and dff for this truck? cuz i wanna drive around without cab & you should ask matheus, race or some on else for help. wait till they discover this topic

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

tano

thanks belze and twido but 5544hector[esp] help me